Meet Geddy & Alex in an intimate setting...

Jag2112

I wanna go, but my credit card isn't working on their website, and that's the only payment method they're accepting...damn!

Omg indeed!!!!!!

I’m seriously considering..... for four people it only comes to about 1070 USD which includes a 3% foreign transaction fee....I just need three other people!

• Like 1

Omg indeed!!!!!!

I’m seriously considering..... for four people it only comes to about 1070 USD which includes a 3% foreign transaction fee....I just need three other people!

I hope you figure it out - it should be a fun day!!!

• Like 1

Omg indeed!!!!!!

I hope you figure it out - it should be a fun day!!!

I’ve no doubt!!

• Like 1

I wanna go, but my credit card isn't working on their website, and that's the only payment method they're accepting...damn!

You're the first person I thought of going!
  • Like 1

Omg indeed!!!!!!

1070USD each, you mean?
  • Like 1

1500 Canadian! Cheaper usd. Even cheaper for 4 people, so at yesterday's rate for four, it was $1070 each.
  • Like 1

I figured it out...just paid!!!! OH...MY...GODDDDDD!!!!

Do you remember when you first moved to Toronto that I told you that you’d meet Geddy and/or Alex within a few years? Well, I did.

My psychic ball, good for you, and good for the charity. :hail:

It's money that I couldn't really spare right now, but I figured I wouldn't have another chance at meeting them...why not doing it?

Unfortunately I don't have any CDs for them to autograph, but until then I'll buy a copy of Rush in Rio for the occasion. Then I can say "hey, remember this show? I was there!!!!"

• Like 2

Do you remember when you first moved to Toronto that I told you that you’d meet Geddy and/or Alex within a few years? Well, I did.

It's money that I couldn't really spare right now, but I figured I wouldn't have another chance at meeting them...why not doing it?

Unfortunately I don't have any CDs for them to autograph, but until then I'll buy a copy of Rush in Rio for the occasion. Then I can say "hey, remember this show? I was there!!!!"

You have a tolerant wife...mine wouldn't have allowed that at all.....

$1500, lol

This isn’t a good thing? ——> http://www.grapesforhumanity.com

Do you know something we don’t?

I don't think he's laughing about the charity as much as the $1500 price tag. That's a bit steep for a lot of people. Even though it does sound like a fun experience.

Rod, you gonna try and set up an interview with Geddy or Alex here?

• Like 3

$1500, lol

I don't think he's laughing about the charity as much as the $1500 price tag. That's a bit steep for a lot of people. Even though it does sound like a fun experience.

I know he’s laughing about the price. And I wouldn’t pay it either but it is a charity.

$1500, lol

I could, but I doubt they'd be up for it...

Shhhhhhh...she doesn't know yet!

• Like 1

$1500, lol

Maybe, but in this case, $1500 or even $1070 a piece for a group of 4 is a lot of money. If I'm paying that much dough, I don't want to have to share my time with 149 other people. I'm sure it's a great charity, but that's a lot of money. Plus, it would be disingenuous for me to go since I don't drink or like wine. I'd just be going to spend time with the 2 sociable guys formerly in RUSH.

Edited by Fordgalaxy

Good plan - they always talk about how much they loved those shows and fans!

Shhhhhhh...she doesn't know yet!

$1500, lol

I could, but I doubt they'd be up for it...

Give it a shot!
  • Like 1