Meet Geddy & Alex in an intimate setting...

Jag2112

The photos from last time looked like it was really a fun day. I think that one was (only) $1000.00 though!

A friend of mine went the last time (and shared some swag with me). He said it was absolutely amazing. He spent time chatting with Geddy and Alex, not to mention drinking and eating with them. How do you put a price tag on that? :)

• Like 3

The photos from last time looked like it was really a fun day. I think that one was (only) $1000.00 though!

A friend of mine went the last time (and shared some swag with me). He said it was absolutely amazing. He spent time chatting with Geddy and Alex, not to mention drinking and eating with them. How do you put a price tag on that? :)

What was the swag? Geddy and Alex were there the whole time, right?

• Like 1

What was the swag? Geddy and Alex were there the whole time, right?

Yes, they were there the whole time. Rode on the train both ways and were very approachable. Last time there were auctions for some great Rush swag... but all guests received a bag full of Rush goodies including hats, shirts, stickers, etc. The auction had some higher-end items like an amp and, IIRC, a Rush-theme mini-fridge. I'll ask my friend for some additional details.

Edited by Jag2112
  • Like 4

Think that you would really have to be a wine enthusiast or you would quickly look pretty foolish!

you think they'd all be aficionados?

Think that you would really have to be a wine enthusiast or you would quickly look pretty foolish!

I really doubt people would be that snobby about it. I am sure there would be people there to help you along the way to show you the ropes.
  • Like 3

I really doubt people would be that snobby about it. I am sure there would be people there to help you along the way to show you the ropes.

Also, if you wanted to educate yourself a little on the subject first, I am pretty sure Youtube must have a bunch of crash courses on it.

Have a blast if you go!!!

If you are thinking about going then just go. Get Geddy and Alex drunk and then convince them to make an album and tour!

• Like 2

Also, if you wanted to educate yourself a little on the subject first, I am pretty sure Youtube must have a bunch of crash courses on it.

If you are thinking about going then just go. Get Geddy and Alex drunk and then convince them to make an album and tour!

Lol, ok. Trying to figure this out. Money.

Make sure to get them on tape saying they'd do it and then send it out to the music media who'll have a field day.

If you can get 'em to say Neil will do it too that'd be great. ;)

• Like 1

Make sure to get them on tape saying they'd do it and then send it out to the music media who'll have a field day.

If you all want to fund me to take on this mission, that would be great. ;)

• Like 1

You can borrow the money and then when you are drunk with Geddy and Alex and have talked them into making an album and touring, you can then ask them for the money to pay back the money you borrowed.
  • Like 1

If I was rich I would give you the money.
  • Like 1

If I was rich I would give you the money.

awwww, thanks!! :D
  • Like 1