Who is going to Start the 2018/19 NHL Thread?

Less a few last minute trades or free agent signings all the teams appear to be set for the 2018/19 season. So who will start the new thread? It should be thesweetscience since his Caps were the winner of last seasons Stanley Cup. But if he chooses not to, who will be the one??

Any thoights or suggestions?

I myself can't wait for the new season which is like only a month and a half away!

:yay:

:hockey:

:hockeygoon:

Edited by Crimsonmistymemory
  • Like 1

Less a few last minute trades or free agent signings all the teams appear to be set for the 2018/19 season. So who will start the new thread? It should be thesweetscience since his Caps were the winner of last seasons Stanley Cup. But if he chooses not to, who will be the one??

I myself can't wait for the new season which is like only a month and a half away!

I agree- I can't wait! Look what arrived today !! We sprung for (partial) season tickets this year in order to see more games and see the Stanley Cup!

Varphr6l.jpg

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 2

I agree- I can't wait! Look what arrived today !! We sprung for (partial) season tickets this year in order to see more games and see the Stanley Cup!

Varphr6l.jpg

Well that is just down right AWESOME blueschica! I am sooo happy for you!!! There's only a few things in this world that are better than live :hockey: !!! I upgraded this year from 1/2 season to full season and just in the nick of time as there is now a waiting list to get full season. Lightning tickets are going to be a HOT commodity in Tampa this year. I hope your Pens have a wonderful year until of course the play me Bolts :P

• Like 2

Pro baseball, football, basketball, blah blah blah HELL YEAH, hockey is about to start back up!

Really will be different this year for me. Since I no longer have to be up at ungodly hours of the a.m. during the week, I'll have much better chances to hit the BB&T and watch the Panthers.

Unfortunately due to the wife's health issues I'll just not be able to go across The Alley, hit the Amalie Center, and watch a Bolts game with Crim. OTOH, I see a good number of Tampa's game thanks to DirecTV.

Hey Melrose, get into them suits, get more of that Crisco on yer head, and get your piehole in gear. It's hockey time!

• Like 2

Pro baseball, football, basketball, blah blah blah HELL YEAH, hockey is about to start back up!

Really will be different this year for me. Since I no longer have to be up at ungodly hours of the a.m. during the week, I'll have much better chances to hit the BB&T and watch the Panthers.

Unfortunately due to the wife's health issues I'll just not be able to go across The Alley, hit the Amalie Center, and watch a Bolts game with Crim. OTOH, I see a good number of Tampa's game thanks to DirecTV.

Hey Melrose, get into them suits, get more of that Crisco on yer head, and get your piehole in gear. It's hockey time!

My prayers are with you & your wife for a speedy & healthy resolution to what ails her! :angel: If you ever do have a chance to get up this way send me a PM as it would be great to hang out with a fellow :hockey: / :rush: fan!!! :yes:

Edited by Crimsonmistymemory