Neil's Raindance Over the Rockies: Across the Rocky Mountains by Bicycle 5-chapter excerpt now online

Jag2112

As most fans know, Neil authored several books in the 1980's that he privately published and distributed to friends and families. One of those books, Raindance Over the Rockies: Across the Rocky Mountains by Bicycle, came into my possession recently. As I've done with several of his other privately published books, I've transcribed the first five chapters of the novel and made it available here:

https://www.cygnus-x...the-rockies.php

It's an interesting read, particularly if you're interested in cycling, however there are some Rush-related tidbits as well...

Enjoy-

Edited by Jag2112
  • Like 4

I would read it but there’s some paint I need to watch dry.

yeah, and I just remembered there's a couple of planks that need supervising while they are warping.

• Like 3

Wow so many jerks in the comments lmao

Just you, actually.

How am I a jerk thou??

Like fr I'm not, I am one of the nicest persons you will ever meet!!

You're so nice, you ghost your friends and drag their name through the dirt on TOST

No I do not, seriously don't start trying to make this thread about me, because I don't want that.

Olivia will probably write her first paper when she goes back to school on 'what I did this summer'. I think that would be a more interesting and much, much more concise read.
  • Like 3

Just you, actually.

How am I a jerk thou??

You're so nice, you ghost your friends and drag their name through the dirt on TOST

No I do not, seriously don't start trying to make this thread about me, because I don't want that.

You did a pretty good job by pulling a Zumbi and calling 90% of the thread jerks.

• Like 2

Just you, actually.

How am I a jerk thou??

You did a pretty good job by pulling a Zumbi and calling 90% of the thread jerks.

"A Zumbi" lol...

Just you, actually.

How am I a jerk thou??

:goodone:

• Like 1