Patrick Stewart is boldly going where he has been before

JohnRogers

I love TNG. Hopefully, this series will give Picard and the rest of the characters the closure they deserve.

yes as opposed to Nemesis.

I fell asleep for about 15-20 minutes in the cinema watching Nemesis.

Grade: F

It's a lot like ST:V, a poor movie with some really good scenes. The scimitar battles are really outstanding by Trek standards.

Here’s how I’d grade...

ST 1: C-

ST 2: A+

ST 3: C

ST 4: B-

ST 5: F

ST 6: B+

ST 7: D+

ST 8: B

ST 9: D

ST 10: F

Reboots...don’t care as I don’t think of them as Trek. One is ok, one is total shit, and the last is forgettable though not total garbage.

I love TNG. Hopefully, this series will give Picard and the rest of the characters the closure they deserve.

It's a lot like ST:V, a poor movie with some really good scenes. The scimitar battles are really outstanding by Trek standards.

Here’s how I’d grade...

Reboots...don’t care as I don’t think of them as Trek. One is ok, one is total shit, and the last is forgettable though not total garbage.

but you rated the last one lower than the one that is total shit.

Here’s how I’d grade...

He stopped at 10. The reboots are 11, 12 and 13.

• Like 1

The Motion Picture: C+

The Wrath of Khan: A+

Search for Spock: B-

The Voyage Home: A

The Final Frontier: C

The Undiscoverd Country: A-

Generations: C

First Contact: A+

Insurrection: B+

Nemesis: D+

Star Trek '09: B

Into Darkness: D+

Beyond: C-

The Motion Picture: C+

The Wrath of Khan: A+

Search for Spock: B-

The Voyage Home: A

The Final Frontier: C

The Undiscovered Country: A-

Generations: C

First Contact: A+

Insurrection: B+

Nemesis: D+

Star Trek '09: B

Into Darkness: D+

Beyond: C-

I give Nemesis a solid F. It was horrible from start to finish, IMO. A blatant ripoff of Wrath of Khan, a horrible ending, and even the cast members loathed it.

Here’s how I’d grade...

He stopped at 10. The reboots are 11, 12 and 13.

Right.

I might as well grade those too.

ST 11: C+

ST 12: F dammit!!!!

ST 13: C...not great but in some ways it felt more like Trek than either of the other two reboots. Huge improvement over Darkness at the very least

He's too old, unless he's playing Picard as an old man retired Captain.

Mind you if he's doing this show maybe he won't be spending so much time telling the general public that they shouldn't have voted for Brexit and Trump and if they only took his advice the world would be a better place.

Mind you if he's doing this show maybe he won't be spending so much time telling the general public that they shouldn't have voted for Brexit and Trump and if they only took his advice the world would be a better place.

The show picks up 20 years after the events of Next Generation.

The show picks up 20 years after the events of Next Generation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJC1GHX9e6U

Here’s how I’d grade...

I thought the first reboot was great, but after that they sorta lost me with the direction they took.

Search For Spock has always been horribly underrated.

Not by me. I've always liked it. The dark middle act to a trilogy of sorts. II, III, and IV are great. III is edged out a little by Undiscovered Country but heck most of TOS films are good.

Edited by Wil1972

Next Generation cast joins Patrick Stewart for dinner. Speculation begins, no one has been offered a contract yet.

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/star-trek-discovery/news/a865392/patrick-stewart-star-trek-the-next-generation-reunion/

Was that the one when

Data blew himself up with the ship?

Was that the one when

Yes, it was. Nemesis was a rather blatant ripoff of Wrath of Khan. Literally the same plot line, same battle scene, same ending.

Was that the one when

Yes, it was. Nemesis was a rather blatant ripoff of Wrath of Khan. Literally the same plot line, same battle scene, same ending.

I watched it again recently. It wasn’t total garbage but it wasn’t much better than “meh”.

• Like 1

Was that the one when

I watched it again recently. It wasn’t total garbage but it wasn’t much better than “meh”.

I tried watching Nemesis last year but fell asleep...just like I did in the cinema!

Was that the one when

I tried watching Nemesis last year but fell asleep...just like I did in the cinema!

I didn't particularly like it.

Was that the one when

I nodded off too at the theatre.

I haven't seen it myself yet, but there was some kind of 'thank you' card that was signed by the cast of Picard after filming completed for the film crew; and a picture of it ended up on Twitter. People are saying you can make out Michael Dorn's signature on it.

Are we getting a Worf appearance?

I just hope they don't mess up his head.

• Like 1