Unholy Shittttttt! Just Booked A Room And A VIP Ticket To See John Carpenter On "HALLOWEEN!" 2018! Hollywood Palladium!

RUSHHEAD666

"Prince Of Darkness" here!

Holy Toledo!!!

Just found out that John Carpenter is doing another small tour this year! His last show is on Halloween!!! In Hollywood!!!!

I've seen him four times over the last three years. Three meet and greets! Yep! I'm that guy! John is very stoic and seems not to give a shit about meeting his fans.

Kind of like the angry mechanic Neil Peart! But Fuckk it!

John actually was shocked and showed emotion last year when I told him that I've travelled to see him last year!

So pumped to see John Carpenter in Hollywood on Halloween night! Of course the new "Halloween" movie comes out on October 19th!

So fitting!!!

SO PUMPED!!!

Staying at the Hotel Roosevelt on the Sunset Strip! Last time I stayed there was to see Coheed and Cambria play albums back to back years ago! Shit, I was still happily married back then!

But hey!

It ain't cheaper to keep her.

It's cheaper to be single and just pay for one ticket. One meal and a room.

Living After Midnight Rules!!!

JOHN CARPENTER RULES!!!!

I remember at my last meet and greet with John and his son and Davies. The guitarist related to Dave Davies. The Kinks. Hello? Do you so called music addicts ever do your homework??

Anyway, after I actually got a rare chuckle out of John I stood up and told the rest of the guys in the band that Rush is the greatest band ever. Seen them 60 times! I love you you all too!

John actually stopped in his tracks.

He turned to me again as I was leaving and said...

"Wow, thanks, but we aren't RUSH."

CLASSIC!

John Carpenter is the RUSH of FILM.

Masterpiece after masterpiece.

Then they both shit the bed near the end of their careers.

"Vapor Trails" = "Ghost Of Mars"

• Like 2

I disagree!

Stanley Kubrick is the RUSH of FILM!

Clockwork Orange Angels

“This is my rifle, this is my gun. This is for fighting, and this is for Geddy Lee.”

From the Dr.Strangelove/DEW to 2001/T4E imagery connections, it’s all there to behold. Then there’s the (anal-retentive) genius of both Kubrick and Rush.

Signed,

StanLEE Kubrick

Great news Earl!

I'm looking forward to the new Halloween movie coming out this fall.

I've been hoping that the original will be back in theaters as well.

I saw the original a million times, but the first time was in the theater in October of 1978.

Have great fun.

Love, TC3

Holy Toledo!!!

Just found out that John Carpenter is doing another small tour this year! His last show is on Halloween!!! In Hollywood!!!!

I've seen him four times over the last three years. Three meet and greets! Yep! I'm that guy! John is very stoic and seems not to give a shit about meeting his fans.

John actually was shocked and showed emotion last year when I told him that I've travelled to see him last year!

So pumped to see John Carpenter in Hollywood on Halloween night! Of course the new "Halloween" movie comes out on October 19th!

So fitting!!!

SO PUMPED!!!

Staying at the Hotel Roosevelt on the Sunset Strip! Last time I stayed there was to see Coheed and Cambria play albums back to back years ago! Shit, I was still happily married back then!

But hey!

JOHN CARPENTER RULES!!!!

I remember at my last meet and greet with John and his son and Davies. The guitarist related to Dave Davies. The Kinks. Hello? Do you so called music addicts ever do your homework??

Anyway, after I actually got a rare chuckle out of John I stood up and told the rest of the guys in the band that Rush is the greatest band ever. Seen them 60 times! I love you you all too!

CLASSIC!

EARL I just got married....to my HOLDSWORTH collection! AGAIN!

Holy Toledo!!!

So fitting!!!

SO PUMPED!!!

But hey!

JOHN CARPENTER RULES!!!!

CLASSIC!

Have you consummated the relationship yet ??

Holy Toledo!!!

So fitting!!!

SO PUMPED!!!

But hey!

JOHN CARPENTER RULES!!!!

CLASSIC!

Have you consummated the relationship yet ??

That was done years ago!

• Like 1

Holy Toledo!!!

So fitting!!!

SO PUMPED!!!

But hey!

JOHN CARPENTER RULES!!!!

CLASSIC!

Sounds like a great night out!

I always watch Hallowe'en on Hallowe'en. It's a ritual.