Best last

Red3angel

Best last. Don’t know if it’s ever been polled but what is the best/ Fan favorite song that is the last song Of a studio album of them ? I don’t think there’s a wrong answer but I’m gonna go with countdown
  • Like 2

La Villa Strangiato
  • Like 4

A lot of great ones here.

LVS, Something for Nothing, Cygnus X-1 book I, Vital Signs, Between the Wheels, The Garden.

But the best of all closed their 70s output...Natural Science...in the running for, if not the best, Rush song of all.

LVS, Something for Nothing, Cygnus X-1 book I, Vital Signs, Between the Wheels, The Garden.

But the best of all closed their 70s output...Natural Science...in the running for, if not the best, Rush song of all.

I would like that post if it said 80's instead of 70's.

I would like that post if it said 80's instead of 70's.

I would like that post if it was more accepting of reality, or at the very least, you would have preferred to it as a 2010s ablum, since that's the decade in which you first heard it; at least that would have been intellectually consistent criticism.

Edited by laughedatbytime

No mention of Working Man? You're a "real fan." ;)

Top 5 in order

1) La Villa Strangiato

2) Natural Science

3) Available Light

4) Everyday Glory

5) The Garden

No mention of Working Man? You're a "real fan." ;)

Shit, how could I forget? I love that song!

This is hard because Rush has gone through so many phases.Hard blues rock,Working Man.Self indulgence virtuosity,La Villa,Synths,Countdown.Ballad,The Garden or Avaidable Light.Guitar solo of all time,Beneath the Wheels.I could go on. Edited by grasbo
  • Like 1

This is hard because Rush has gone through so many phases.Hard blues rock,Working Man.Self indulgence virtuosity,La Villa,Synths,Countdown.Ballad,The Garden or Avaidable Light.Guitar solo of all time,Beneath the Wheels.I could go on.

I remember thinking, "Now that's how Rush should sound!"- Available Light, that is.