Two Bands That No One Gives A Shit About Anymore! UFO SCHENKER YEARS VS Y&T YEARS! HAZE ALVES KENNEMORE MENIKETTI! WTF HAPPENED? WHY??????

RUSHHEAD666

Holy Fukk!

"Rock Bottom" is blasting on mu stereo right now!

I put in the first five UFO Schenker studio cds in my five disc changer tonight on my surround sound home theater sound system.

I feel soooooooo sorry for you millennials or tits who just listen to a downloaded album or your Apple music which I think sounds like SHITE!

I can crank my Audi stereo to the max and it's still too low of sound! The world is totally FUGAZI as FISH would sing!!

WHY!!!!????

Thank the Rock Lords for my stereo and two subs!!

I take it back. Fuckk the Youth of today. Clueless. Hope I can reach some of you with my asshole approach.

UFO with Michael Schenker is so majestic. Yet no one cared. UFO truly reminds me of an English version of American Y&T.

Two kick ass amazing bands that never fuckking made it.

I'm just trying to spread the love, even though I am a loud mouthed typer who is hyper filled with the passion of real rock and roll until I die.

I am soooooooo glad I was born in 1968.

So lucky!!!!

Yet I never saw Rush or UFO or Y&T in the Seventies! Can't see it all boyz and girlz.

I will never understand until the day I die why UFO and Y&T never truly made it to the top!

Of course they are legendary and famous but never really made it big time.

It's ok.

I get it.

UFO is finally going to end. Praise Jesus.

Phil. I love you but it's time to hang it up.

I am friends with all the Y&T guys. Glad they are still going strong!

My heart will always be with Joey, Leonard and Phil.

Dave and Jill too.

Mike too.

Life goes on.

Fuckk it!

Just another rant by me.

A guy with like 7 posts in 6 months.

I am sure many of you are happy.

LOL!

"HANG EM HIGH" BITCHES!

I will always be a "Beautiful Dreamer."

Love,

Yesterday And Today

Wake The Fukk Up Rush Forum!

The real rock bands will never die even after the spirit flies and the flesh of the mortal legends die!!!

It's you're call!

You are still alive!

Find a recored store in your town and THRIVE!

• Like 2

Earl, I have to disagree with your belief that UFO is on the downslide. They've never put out a bad album, and the stuff they've done with Vinnie Moore over the last 14 years is top shelf! However I will agree with your comment about the proper way to listen to music, which is on a kick-ass stereo, in the comfort of your own house. Every weekend starting on Friday, I crank my stereo to the perfect volume and do an album(cd), a beer, and a bone, then repeat about six or seven times. Full albums, mind you. f***in' heaven!
  • Like 2

wait a sec .. Earl - an Audi ???

You're bringing up UFO - Michael Schenker and Pete Way and you're driving the Steven Wilson of cars ?!?!?

COME ON EARL !!

Trade that thing in for a Hellcat - It would be the Natural Thing to do, ya know ??

Pete and Michael put out an incredible album back about 15 years ago and called the project The Plot

you know this ??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2smJkOZWiw

• Like 1

Gotta love some Schenker… I was first acquainted with his work on Lovedrive. Killer album to this day.

I own CD's too. I don't understand wanting to listen to some tinny, flat, "file". Wow! What progress after decades of ever improving audio. May as well go back to 1965- style mono.

Give me Flying V's and giant speakers that can break concrete.

• Like 2

I must have been 10 or 11 years old, in Spencer's back, blacklit room going thru the racks of posters - circa 1978

By that point I had every KISS poster, and I was looking for some other cool musicians and bands to hang on my wall .. I saw this one of Schenker, not knowing who he was or what he sounded like - by to my 10 year old eye, this guy just HAD to be good

My all time favorite guitarist .... I walked out of Spencer's that day with two posters that I still have - framed

Damn, what a great time

SCHEKNER.jpg

DCCP.jpg

Edited by Lucas
  • Like 1

UFO’s Lights Out and Obsession are two of my favorite albums of all time. Strangers in the Night is one of the greatest live albums ever. Agreed they should have been bigger. But ultimately it doesn’t really affect my love of them.

Y&T always struck me as too similar to Sammy Hagar. Since Sammy already existed, why did we need another one?

• Like 2

UFO’s Lights Out and Obsession are two of my favorite albums of all time. Strangers in the Night is one of the greatest live albums ever. Agreed they should have been bigger. But ultimately it doesn’t really affect my love of them.

Y&T always struck me as too similar to Sammy Hagar. Since Sammy already existed, why did we need another one?

Here's why...

That's some awesome shit right there.

• Like 1

Here's why...

That's some awesome shit right there.

I liked it back in the day, when I had 27 inches of hair and told chicks at the Jersey shore I was the bass player for HEMI. Now? Eh, not so awesome anymore just okay.

I think Summertime Girls is one hundred percent the reason nobody gives a shit about Y&T or takes them seriously. That's the song they're known for and it's really not good and has your generic mid 80s pop rock sound to it.

"tits"..? :o

Oh yeah, you're a cat so you wouldn't know what those are.

As the great Steel Ranter would write about "Tiger Woods." "Three holes are better than a hole in one." So I guess it would be better for six tits instead of six???

I'm just "Hooked On Music!"

Pat Travers!

Whoops! Wrong thread! Wink wink

Earl, I have to disagree with your belief that UFO is on the downslide. They've never put out a bad album, and the stuff they've done with Vinnie Moore over the last 14 years is top shelf! However I will agree with your comment about the proper way to listen to music, which is on a kick-ass stereo, in the comfort of your own house. Every weekend starting on Friday, I crank my stereo to the perfect volume and do an album(cd), a beer, and a bone, then repeat about six or seven times. Full albums, mind you. f***in' heaven!

Thank you for your amazing opinion and post. I can see that you are a newer member. Thank you for your fresh air response.

I have two amazing daughters. 17 and 21. I have done wonders as a great dad. Sadly I've been destroyed and ripped apart for my outlandish posts on here.

It's all good. Let's stay positive. I can sense that you are a good guy.

So.

Let's get to work......

I bought the last UFO effort. It's a horrific covers album.

I saw the last UFO tour here in San Francisco at the Independent.

SAXON opened. SAXON blew UFO the fudge off the stage!

I felt so sad for Phil. He was disoriented. Confused. He looked like a drunk on valium.

I'm really not a big fan of Vinnie Moore either. Give me Schenker and Paul Chapman all day and night!

So when UFO kicked into "Rock Bottom" my buddies and I had a vote.

Should we leave now before Vinnie tries to do Michael's solo or should we stay and watch him butcher it.

The four of us all decided to leave.

It's sad but UFO is over and Phil is going to retire.

I will have a bad ass big stereo with subs, surround, towers and top of the line everything until I die.

I am actually in fear of like the major audio corporations discontinuing the five cd disc changer.

Right now I have a Sony model.

I want to upgrade to Yamaha.

I am wondering if I should buy two machines.

Keep one mint and sealed in my closet so when my new machine breaks down I will be covered.

I am proud to be an American, but America has given up on the compact disc.

Yet vinyl is hot??

This great country really is fukked up.

I think the rest of the free world will still press cds.

Praying that Japan and Europe keep making them.

The irony here is the USA silver aluminum pressings have always been rubbish to Japan and Europe.

Fuckk it.

I hope the USA stops making cds. They sound like shite anyway!! HAHAHA!

There are still 85 Tower Records in Japan.

Domo Arigato Mr. Roboto!

Love you Johnny Blaze!

Wherever you might be!!

When I ever get my ass out to Japan let's go shopping!!!

"SHOPPING!"

Love,

PET SHOP BOYS!

LOL!

I still think Earl needs to throw down in a real fist fight in a parking lot. You need to tick this off your bucket list Earl!

I can talk tough with the best of them but no need for throwing punches.

I can't afford to get in a physical fight.

I am finally going to record a rock album next month with my nephew.

It's fuckking rock and roll man. Four tracks electric. 6 acoustic.

Very excited.

Any asshole can talk tough behind a keyboard.

I can talk the way I type in person. But hitting someone? No way man. Don't need the drama or the law suits.

Pick your battles with baby rattles.

Rattlesnake Shake baby!

Love,

MOTLEY CRUE

• Like 1

Ok so as you know and it doesn't matter. I am very good friends with Y&T.

I have a story to back up your assumption about Sammy.

This is a true story.

Phil, Leonard and Joey were actually going to fire Dave Meniketti from the band and hire Sammy Hagar.

They negotiated this motion and said,

"Ok Dave you can stay in the band on lead guitar and Sammy is going to take over of lead vocals.

Sammy and Dave are tight and Sammy was going to join Y&T.

BUT!!!!!!

Geffen Records would NOT let Sammy out of his contract so the deal fell through!!!

TRUE

You do know that Sharon and Ozzy begged Dave Meniketti to join the band after Randy passed away.

Ozzy actually got on his fuckking knees and begged Dave to join.

Dave politely declined.

So Sharon and Ozzy hired my friend Brad Gillis.

Love him too.;

I've been very blessed in my rock and roll life. I know many in the biz. Who cares. LOL!!

IN ROCK WE TRUST!!!!!

Y&T's last masterpiece.

SUMMERTIME GIRLS IS SHITE!

"DOWN FOR THE COUNT" is one of the worst puns for an album cover and one of the worst albums ever made on the EARTH!

EARTHSHAKER!!!!

I'm a HURRICANE!!!!!

HUNGRY FOR ROCK!!!!!!

If you don't like my long winded and zany posts cool!

But as Pat would say....

WATCH OUT FOR ME BECAUSE..........

Oh here it comes....

"I'M GONNA KNOCK YOU OUT!"

I still think Earl needs to throw down in a real fist fight in a parking lot. You need to tick this off your bucket list Earl!

I can talk tough with the best of them but no need for throwing punches.

I can't afford to get in a physical fight.

I am finally going to record a rock album next month with my nephew.

It's fuckking rock and roll man. Four tracks electric. 6 acoustic.

Very excited.

Any asshole can talk tough behind a keyboard.

I can talk the way I type in person. But hitting someone? No way man. Don't need the drama or the law suits.

Pick your battles with baby rattles.

Rattlesnake Shake baby!

Love,

MOTLEY CRUE

Are you playing drums Earl or lead guitar and vocals??