The Official 2018 Oakland Athletics Thread! Hottest Team in The First Half! Second Half Ahead! A'S RULE!!!

RUSHHEAD666

Today the A's took down the Evil Empire (east coast edition).

:cheerleader:

A'S BABY!!!!

Regardless a dream season. So in love with this team forever.

And Beane didn't break the team up mid-season! There's hope!

:dweez:

• Like 1

A'S BABY!!!!

Hahahaha!!

"Hope!"

A's win again!

• Like 1

A'S BABY!!!!

Hahahaha!!

"Hope!"

A's win again!

Flippin' 'Stros are on a 9-1 streak the last ten games. But...they have the D-Backs, M's and Angels coming up. Welcome to Hope...

1*Y4EOr8Ru7UE9YoCcmqescQ.jpeg

• Like 1

A'S BABY!!!!

Hahahaha!!

"Hope!"

A's win again!

Flippin' 'Stros are on a 9-1 streak the last ten games. But...they have the D-Backs, M's and Angels coming up. Welcome to Hope...

1*Y4EOr8Ru7UE9YoCcmqescQ.jpeg

It's ok brother! A's are only one game behind the Yank Mes!

Thank you Twins!!!

A's win!!! !0 runs in one inning!!!!

No matter what it's a dream season. Moneyball 2.0

Glad no one on the East Coast bothers with this this thread.

Go suck your Red Sux and Yank Mes.

Doesn't matter.

A's baby

Green and gold forever.

Will Brad Pitt be in Moneyball 2?

Time will tell.............

• Like 1

Well I don't think after Thursdaze quite frankly stupid loss my Rays have a chance to get the wild card spot in the AL. In essence your A's would have to lose every game and me Ray's would have to win out. Although a not impossible scenario it is very much an unlikely one. Pisses me off that the Indians in the AL central clinched their division and the they have a worse record than the Rays. Also if the Rays were in the NL East or West we would be division leaders there as well :(. Oh well I guess I can be happy about surprisingly well this team of basically young nobody's has done. FYI I will be rooting for your A's if/when my Rays are out of it. When I was raised in & around NY NY the Mets were my favorite NL team and the A's were my favorite AL team lol Edited by Crimsonmistymemory
  • Like 1

Well I don't think after Thursdaze quite frankly stupid loss my Rays have a chance to get the wild card spot in the AL. In essence your A's would have to lose every game and me Ray's would have to win out. Although a not impossible scenario it is very much an unlikely one. Pisses me off that the Indians in the AL central clinched their division and the they have a worse record than the Rays. Also if the Rays were in the NL East or West we would be division leaders there as well :(. Oh well I guess I can be happy about surprisingly well this team of basically young nobody's has done. FYI I will be rooting for your A's if/when my Rays are out of it. When I was raised in & around NY NY the Mets were my favorite NL team and the A's were my favorite AL team lol

I agree but your Rays are just like the A's! Both our teams came out of nowhere this season!! If my A"s have a complete collapse I will be devastated, but as long as the Tankees and Red Sox go down in flames I will be happy.

Cheers to the underdogs!

Indians SUCK!

• Like 1

Congrats to your A's RH666! They will assuredly move into post season play with a Rays loss and an A's win yesterday. Y'all will have another supporter from a west coast bay city on the east coast :P

Go A's!

Ehhh not quite. One more game should do it. Yankees will want to hold on to their home field in a wc game.

• Like 1

I would love to forget last Thursday. Good riddance to Scioscia.

Ha. Yeah. Even with a new mananger they still have no bullpen and no farm system to speak of.

That really was a Spanking though. For us it didnt quite erase rhe seeming inability for the A’s to get anone home from SP for the last few weeks. We left 9 on today.

Dodgers win 8 of their last 10 to get a 1.5 game lead in the NL West. :dweez:

Looks like both my NL and AL teams will be in the post season!

MLB-Series-Los-Angeles-Dodgers-Vs-Oakland-As-Main.jpg

Edited by goose

Congrats to your A's RH666! They will assuredly move into post season play with a Rays loss and an A's win yesterday. Y'all will have another supporter from a west coast bay city on the east coast :P

Go A's!

Ehhh not quite. One more game should do it. Yankees will want to hold on to their home field in a wc game.

Well maybe my Rays can play spoiler and whip up on the Yanks when we host them for the next 4 home games :yes:

• Like 1

Go A's!

Well maybe my Rays can play spoiler and whip up on the Yanks when we host them for the next 4 home games :yes:

Well I hope they lose only once. I would be better if we just won today and then we don't have to worry about the Rays sweeping the Yanks. I hope that happens but if they lost one game I wouldn't be mad.

I was really surprised when the Rays closed in on the Mariners here, it was like holy crap, this is a team.

• Like 1

A'S BABY!!!!!

KHRUSH DAVIS MVP!

WOW! RUSH IS IN HIS NAME! LOL!

Khris Davis is not a "Fly By Night" baseball player.

Can't wait to to talk to Geddy about my A's. LOL!

I will NOT wear a RUSH shirt on that wine tour.

That would be fuckking LAME!