The Official 2018 Oakland Athletics Thread! Hottest Team in The First Half! Second Half Ahead! A'S RULE!!!

RUSHHEAD666

I know I've been gone for awhile but I am sure a few of you knew this was coming!!

I BLEED GREEN AND GOLD BABY!

A'S FOREVER!!!!

I am sooooooooo stoked!!!

All I can do is hope they can stay hot coming out of the break!!!!!!

3 games back from Seattle!!!

At least Billy Queen can't trade Cespedes away for Lester this year. Billy fukked us really well in 2014. Killed my soul and the A's became the worst team in baseball in the second half!

So HA!

GOOD KARMA! Make no moves Billy Ween!

SWINGING A'S FOREVER!!!!!!

I know I've been gone for awhile but I am sure a few of you knew this was coming!!

A'S FOREVER!!!!

At least Billy Queen can't trade Cespedes away for Lester this year. Billy fukked us really well in 2014. Killed my soul and the A's became the worst team in baseball in the second half!

So HA!

Are we just now starting a thread? Lol. Seems that just as soon as we win 3or 4 on the hardwood right across the street are we now just killing it on the diamond. We just destroyed rhe Astros on the road and the despised Gnats taking 2 of three at the phone booth. Did you hear, Earl that they are taking the tarps off Mt. Davis this weekend?

The Gnats are f***ing pretenders now that LA seems to have a trade for Machado all but finalized.

I dont believe the A’s need to do much. A one game playoff in NY is pretty daunting. But just get to the 7th with a lead and TnT can handle it.

• Like 1

A'S FOREVER!!!!

So HA!

What about the RAIDERS Earl???????????

I am a fan of Chad Pinder.

Went to Virginia Tech like I did (hence the VT in my username).

Plus I have met his dad, who is a good friend/fraternity brother of one of my neighbors.

Looks like he is hitting .260 for the season so far. Not bad.

• Like 2

A'S FOREVER!!!!

So HA!

Can I write the "C word" on the Rush Forum?

Probably not Pat.

So......

In rushhead fashion....

FUKK MARK DAVIS.

He fired Greg Papa and Tom Flores.

I HATE MARK DAVIS!

I hope the Vegas deal implodes like watching the Seattle Mariners in late July....... LOL!

• Like 1

Plus I have met his dad, who is a good friend/fraternity brother of one of my neighbors.

PINDER POWER BABY!

BOOM!!!!

A'S FOREVER!!!!

So HA!

Are we just now starting a thread? Lol. Seems that just as soon as we win 3or 4 on the hardwood right across the street are we now just killing it on the diamond. We just destroyed rhe Astros on the road and the despised Gnats taking 2 of three at the phone booth. Did you hear, Earl that they are taking the tarps off Mt. Davis this weekend?

The Gnats are f***ing pretenders now that LA seems to have a trade for Machado all but finalized.

I dont believe the A’s need to do much. A one game playoff in NY is pretty daunting. But just get to the 7th with a lead and TnT can handle it.

I'm A's forever.

Lots of shit going down in my life this fuckked up year.

But yes.....

Of course I had to come back from the dead and write about my SWINGIN' A'S BABY!

:LOL:

Like all true A's fans, we're all waiting for the Billy Bean fire sale!

A great first half to be a fan, though, Earl!

:cheers:

Thanks buddy! But.....

More than half of the season is over and see...............

"Suck It And See"

Love,

Arctic Monkeys

LOL!!!

A'S FOREVER!!!!

So HA!

Three wonderful words come to me before bed time.

FUKK THE GIANTS

A'S FOREVER!!!!

So HA!

Can I write the "C word" on the Rush Forum?

Probably not Pat.

So......

In rushhead fashion....

FUKK MARK DAVIS.

He fired Greg Papa and Tom Flores.

I HATE MARK DAVIS!

I hope the Vegas deal implodes like watching the Seattle Mariners in late July....... LOL!

Are you changing your team Earl? Are you teaming up with the Rams??

He is hitting well and filling in all over where needed. I'm not big on him playing every day, but the teams OF situation is pretty thin. If he can take his turn at LF and 2nd 4 OR 5 days a week hes awesome. The A's need various players to fill in at various positions. He is true utility.

• Like 1

A'S FOREVER!!!!

So HA!

Three wonderful words come to me before bed time.

FUKK THE GIANTS

Man they barely helped us at all Split with Seattle while we destroy Texas.

Down 10-2 in the 7th the A's game back and won the game 13-10.

We can go as good as 2 games behind by Friday. Pretty freaking amazing seeing as though we started 5-10 and looked like a horrible team. Knocking on the door of both wild card spots now.

The HOTTEST team in the first half?

Ummmmm hello???

The season is well over the half way mark.

You catch my A's tonight?

Down 10-2.

Winners

13-10

A'S FOREVER!

:cheerleader:

#thestreak

They did it again. Down 5-1 came back to win 6-5 on two Krush Davis bombs late.

Still 1.5 behind Seatte with a LOT of baseball left.

Oh and now 5.5 behind the Spankees and 6.5 behind Houston. Just 3 weeks ago they were 8 back of Seattle. Thats a lot of math but it sounds pretty good to me.

They did it again. Down 5-1 came back to win 6-5 on two Krush Davis bombs late.

Still 1.5 behind Seatte with a LOT of baseball left.

Oh and now 5.5 behind the Spankees and 6.5 behind Houston. Just 3 weeks ago they were 8 back of Seattle. Thats a lot of math but it sounds pretty good to me.

:ebert:

Astros are back.

Killing me.

Yeah. Looks like it. Its ok, i think Seattle is finally going away. We just need to focus on maintaining that wild card spot. Its not much but it gets you in, which is more than we can say about the last 3 years. Green and Gold forever.

• Like 1

Astros are back.

Killing me.

Yeah. Looks like it. Its ok, i think Seattle is finally going away. We just need to focus on maintaining that wild card spot. Its not much but it gets you in, which is more than we can say about the last 3 years. Green and Gold forever.

Amazing DD! Well you are my brother too now! DUH!

I've always loved you man. Pun

What a HUGE WIN TONIGHT!!

The kids are doing it!

"THE KIDS ARE ALRIGHT!"

Love,

THE WHO

PADRES WIN!!!!!