Do you dance to pop music in your own home? Let's have the truth!

treeduck

Do you dance to pop music in your own home? Let's have the truth!  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Do you dance to pop music in your own home? Let's have the truth!

• Yes I do
    • No I never do
    • I don't listen to pop music
    • I only listen to metal and I don't dance honey!! (Did I just say honey? Forget that it's not metal!)
    • I only listen to prog, serious music that you don't dance to.
    • I dance the funky chicken
    • I can do the ROBOT better than Michael Jackson
    • I dance to METAL!!
    • I'm a professional dancer, I only dance for money, call me a whore if you like.
    • My knees are too bad for dancing
    • I'm an awkward teenager I hide my bad dancing skills as much as possible
    • I'm a gay white man I can't dance, so I just make myself look stupid and it's ok.
    • I'm insane, my dancing doesn't look like dancing it looks like I'm being electrocuted.
    • I can only dance to The Beach Boys
    • My name is Johnny Blaze and men like me don't dance unless we're joke dancing
    • My name is Tick and I'm comfortable with my sexuality, so yes I dance mainly to reggae.
    • My name is Blueschica and when I try to dance it always ends up as hot sex, men want me, women too!
    • My name is babycat and I only dance late at night outside with the other cats!
    • My name is Earl AKA RUSHHEAD666, I only dance when I party with naked blondes
    • My name is Segue Myles I dance in cornfields in July, sneezing gets my feet moving
    • My name is Union 5-3992 I can't dance I just hide in the background, even in my own home
    • My name is ReRushed, I only dance to John Lennon classics from the 70's.
    • My name is Blue J I can only dance to Eartha Kitt.
    • My name is Tony R, I can only dance when I'm on holiday and posing for selfies.
    • My name is invisibleairwaves, now I'm out of prison I can walk normally again
    • My name is Crimsonmistymemory, I'm a Bucs fan, none of us can even think never mind dance
    • My name is thesweetscience, hard men like me don't dance, we have fist fights in parking lots.
    • My name is The Cat 3, I can tap dance better than GOD, I'm f***ing amazing, f**k you f***ing TRF wannabees!
    • My name is Sullysue and I can out-dance anyone, f***ing anyone in the world, including that fool The Cat. Except for my mom!
    • My name is Tombstone Mountain and I'm too busy having sex with 19 year old girls to dance
    • My name is Jamie and you better put something f***ing good about me in this poll, like I'm hotter than Jessica Alba or I'll kick the shit out of you treeduck, f**k your dancing poll!
    • My name is Steevo and I don't know what day it is never mind even get off my arse to try dancing
    • My name is Day of Light and I've been too busy experimenting with lesbian orgies for the last 3 years to dance.
    • My name is Lucas and believe it or not I'm not a mechanic I'm professional dancer/bare knuckle street fighter, I dance and fight simultaneously.
    • My name is Sundog and I spend all my time kissing my reflection in the mirror, I'm so hot Oh God I love kissing my own lips it's SEXY!
    • My name is Rushman14 and I only dance to well produced Priest albums.
    • My name is LyndseyG and I'm too busy watching strange men having gay orgies in the park at 2 am to dance.
    • My name is J2112YYZ and listen true, real (Trill) metal heads like me J2112YYZ don't dance we headbang, ok?
    • My name is treeduck and I'm above this kind of trivial shit. Who came up with this crap poll anyway?
    • My name is Fridge and after a career of professional Oil Rig Knife Fighting (to the death) I do dance, but my back is f***ed.

Let's dance. Put on your red shoes and dance the blues... Edited by Alien Girl
  • Like 4

I can dance if I want to...

I forgot to put you in.

Your choice would have been

My name is Alien Girl and I'm now revealing to you all that I'm a criminal mastermind who stalks her victims in the dark. They're mostly drunken, clueless men who look like Phil Collins (who I'm obsessed with). I wear a costume to, but it's not an Alien Girl costume, it's a naked man costume.

• Like 1

Oh gosh my option is really close to the truth! I lie naked in a field my friend owns (yellow rapeseed...so beautiful). And I love sneezing haha with a bit of weed the head rush feels fantastic in the sun haha

I'm literally always naked nowadays lmao

• Like 1

Oh gosh my option is really close to the truth! I lie naked in a field my friend owns (yellow rapeseed...so beautiful). And I love sneezing haha with a bit of weed the head rush feels fantastic in the sun haha

I'm literally always naked nowadays lmao

I can read you like a book. :AlienSmiley:

I forgot to put you in.

My name is Alien Girl and I'm now revealing to you all that I'm a criminal mastermind who stalks her victims in the dark. They're mostly drunken, clueless men who look like Phil Collins (who I'm obsessed with). I wear a costume to, but it's not an Alien Girl costume, it's a naked man costume.

I have one of those, hanging in my closet. It glows in the dark, which both makes it infinitely cooler yet more terrifying. So rarely get to use it these days... Phil Collins look-a-likes being so few and far between.

• Like 2

I forgot to put you in.

I have one of those, hanging in my closet. It glows in the dark, which both makes it infinitely cooler yet more terrifying. So rarely get to use it these days... Phil Collins look-a-likes being so few and far between.

With a realistic flaccid penis of course!

I forgot to put you in.

:eh: Why would I even bother otherwise?

• Like 3

I forgot to put you in.

:eh: Why would I even bother otherwise?

:notworthy:

Are you kiddin' me ?!?!?

This is my living room on any given night after work

tumblr_n1qw5r_QQCN1tuumfko4_250.gif

Minus the hot girls.

damn .. you got me ... have you been peeking in the windows again ??

No, I only peek in the windows where the hot girls are.
  • Like 4

Yay! I'm in a Treeduck poll!!!

You know me too well, Ducky!

:cheers:

• Like 3