Happy anniversary, treeduck!

laughedatbytime

only 5 years??

70325.gif

He's been here 12. I have him the benefit of the doubt that he's had five years of great posts. But if you can't be nice to him on his anniversary, when can you be nice to him at all?

• Like 1

only 5 years??

70325.gif

He's been here 12. I have him the benefit of the doubt that he's had five years of great posts. But if you can't be nice to him on his anniversary, when can you be nice to him at all?

I'm always nice to him. He's my Priest brutha from anotha mutha.

• Like 1

only 5 years??

70325.gif

I've not actually joined yet. In 2006 I inadvertently went down a wormhole and found myself in a whole different reality. The result is that I don't join TRF until 2074 when the New Generation of TRFers have taken over. One of them is Captain Picard and another one is a more athletic Ian McKellen playing Wolverine in a broadway stage play...

• Like 1

only 5 years??

70325.gif

Hello :cheers:

only 5 years??

70325.gif

:AlienSmiley: I've been here a total of 12 minus minutes from time travel looping. A minus minute is less than a tenth of a second but with looping the effect makes them last for several hours, which is how I got all my posts in.

Edited by treeduck

only 5 years??

70325.gif

Hello :cheers:

rockon.gif

• Like 1

Who?

Vaguely remember. Does he still post here?

In the distant past of 1674 I was a member of the TRF caveliers. My posts have been self generating for centuries.

I always took you for a roundhead...go figure.

Who?

In the distant past of 1674 I was a member of the TRF caveliers. My posts have been self generating for centuries.

Roundheads don't have the hair!

• Like 1

Like me, you probably don’t give a shit about this song or band but hey, there’s a hot babe covering on drums (while being barely covered) for you duck.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-6w_3P_l5FA&feature=youtu.be

Jesus! And I’m not thinking about her drumming!

And here’s another hot babe drumming to a song you DO care about!

She’s too hot for her own good too!

Happy Anniversary duck! :cheers:

Edited by JohnnyBlaze
  • Like 1

Who?

Fair point.

To answer you're other question, I can't commit to entering the confidence pool let alone running it. But I think it's safe to say that we all wish that bean-tor will be back and in full health to take care of it.

• Like 1

Who?

Fair point.

To answer you're other question, I can't commit to entering the confidence pool let alone running it. But I think it's safe to say that we all wish that bean-tor will be back and in full health to take care of it.

Yeah but I've got the feeling she won't be.

Like me, you probably don’t give a shit about this song or band but hey, there’s a hot babe covering on drums (while being barely covered) for you duck.

http://m.youtube.com...eature=youtu.be

Thanks JB!

The first one is hotter and her outfit is treeduck approved.

I think I've seen the second one before. She seems to be the better drummer but the first one gets my vote for boob shake quotient alone!

• Like 1

http://m.youtube.com...eature=youtu.be

Thanks JB!

The first one is hotter and her outfit is treeduck approved.

I think I've seen the second one before. She seems to be the better drummer but the first one gets my vote for boob shake quotient alone!

Yes and yes.

This is a good example of why the too often-used phrase “[blondes/redheads/long-haired/French/Asian/whatever] girls are my type” is mostly absurd. HOT is my type! :P

• Like 1

Who?

Fair point.

I fervently hope that feeling is as off target as your picks. ;)

Edited by laughedatbytime
  • Like 1

Who?

Fair point.

Hey last year I had a perfect week.

Who?

Fair point.

Hey last year I had a perfect week.

That reminds me of a week back in 1987 or so where someone picked all of the home teams in the order of the games listed which was by alphabetical order of the road team and scored 104 of 105 points.

Or maybe that time when they locked a bunch of monkeys in a room with a bunch of typewriters and they came out with the lyrics to Half the World. No, wait, it's nothing like that, it would only take one particularly unimaginative monkey with one typewriter to do that.

Edited by laughedatbytime