Tablet stylus repair & replacement.

pjbear05

I don't know, maybe I'm just cheap, but one thing that really chaps my ass is the rip off prices of styluses for tablets. I'll keep one or two spares at most. If the rubber tip is tearing and about to come off I've been successful repairing it with silicone adhesive. Any other ideas out there?

I don't know, maybe I'm just cheap, but one thing that really chaps my ass is the rip off prices of styluses for tablets. I'll keep one or two spares at most. If the rubber tip is tearing and about to come off I've been successful repairing it with silicone adhesive. Any other ideas out there?

We have had good luck with these ones- but I use them on a Kindle fire tablet that didn't have a stylus to begin with so they didn't have to fit any certain space or slot. $6.95 for nine of them and they last about a year each (or until I lose the frickin' package and order them again!)

https://www.amazon.c...e?ie=UTF8&psc=1

CeMrcawm.png

• Like 2

If losing the whole stylus is not a concern I recommend getting one with replaceable tips. That way you can just pay for the plastic nibs at the end rather than the whole thing when they wear out.

Ended up getting them at The Dirty W(almart), skinny stylus/ ball point pen combo @ 5 for $10. Decent enough pen, and the stylus works like a charm
  • Like 1