Happy 4th of July.

pjbear05

Happy 4th to my brethren in the States. A day of going out picnicking (or staying in like me because it's too damn hot), downing a few cold beverages, etc. The only regret will be needing to get my dog loaded, as he goes batshit crazy when the local morons start up with the fireworks. The calmng treats and CBD oil work well enough. Hurray for Independence Day, down with the British (except the England WC soccer team- GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL! INGLATERRA!
  • Like 4

Happy 4th, everyone!

My fam is up in Washington while I hold down the fort, so I'm riding my bicycle around town stopping in at the local pubs and checking out the various bands...

Quite nice, actually.

• Like 2

Happy 4th to my brethren in the States. A day of going out picnicking (or staying in like me because it's too damn hot), downing a few cold beverages, etc. The only regret will be needing to get my dog loaded, as he goes batshit crazy when the local morons start up with the fireworks. The calmng treats and CBD oil work well enough. Hurray for Independence Day, down with the British (except the England WC soccer team- GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL! INGLATERRA!

You ever tried a Thundershirt™? They're supposed to work pretty well, at least for some dogs.

• Like 1

You ever tried a Thundershirt™? They're supposed to work pretty well, at least for some dogs.

Looked at them last year, figured the cost didn't justify the benefit. The treats and oil worked well, and the CBD chills me out nicely also.
  • Like 1

Happy Fourth of July, everyone! We went to a PA cave (Penn's Cave, naturally. :LOL: ) that has to be toured by boat because an underground river runs through it. It was very, very cool to look at and a pretty drive to get there. A good day.

mHeUIowl.jpg

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 3

Happy Fourth of July, everyone! We went to a PA cave (Penn's Cave, naturally. :LOL: ) that has to be toured by boat because an underground river runs through it. It was very, very cool to look at and a pretty drive to get there. A good day.

mHeUIowl.jpg

Hope everyone had a great July 4th that celebrated it. PJ, I got the fireworks all freakin' DAY. Didn't bother the cats much but they heard them. Blueschica, My first wife and I went to Sweetwater TN to The Lost Sea Adventure in the summer of '86, and that was a TRIP! The caves had lost a couple of feet of water, but they had the most HUGE Rainbow trout in them! We went on down to Rock City, and then home to Saline....yes, it was cool in that cavern!

b8uGJ8s.jpg

• Like 1

mHeUIowl.jpg

In 2015, I saw them in Big Bear Lake which was a very cool experience. Went with my mom to visit a distant cousin of mine I hadn’t seen since childhood that lives in that town.

• Like 2