In a profound moment for TV, Dr. Pimple Popper getting own show

:facepalm: If she was a homely old hag, there would be no show.

Which is true for almost every other TV show with a female lead. TV networks know what sells.

Which is true for almost every other TV show with a female lead. TV networks know what sells.

While I normally might agree with you, I am not so sure in this case.

The particular subject -- i.e.- "popping" some truly astounding pimples that I would never have believed could have existed until I saw them on some of Dr PP's videos -- has its own fascination. The star of the videos is not DPP, but the simultaneously fascinating/repulsive monstrous pimples, blackheads, and related stuff.

• Like 1

The particular subject -- i.e.- "popping" some truly astounding pimples that I would never have believed could have existed until I saw them on some of Dr PP's videos -- has its own fascination. The star of the videos is not DPP, but the simultaneously fascinating/repulsive monstrous pimples, blackheads, and related stuff.

ummm yeeeaaahhhh....I'm guessing there's a fetish web site for hot chicks that pop pimples. Emphasize...just a guess, since I have no interest in that kink. Only difference between the fetish site and the tv show is that she keeps her clothes on. Edited by HemiBeers

Unless you're Mama June & Honey boo boo.

• Like 1

ummm yeeeaaahhhh....I'm guessing there's a fetish web site for hot chicks that pop pimples. Emphasize...just a guess, since I have no interest in that kink. Only difference between the fetish site and the tv show is that she keeps her clothes on.

There are all kinds of videos on the web about popping huge gross pimples, most of which do not feature some hot chick at all. The star of the show is the gross pimple and its popping.

The ones with Dr. Pimple Popper, she keeps her clothes on for those too. And she is seen at all in the videos for only brief moments. Again, the star of the videos is the gross pimple.

Is sex on the minds of some people so much they cannot comprehend videos about pimple popping unless there is a hot naked chick involved somehow?

Edited by Dread Pirate Robert

Unless you're Mama June & Honey boo boo.

Well, I did say "almost" every other TV show...... :D

• Like 1