LeBron to the Lakers

Zzzzzzz.

Can't wait to see what Skip, Shannon, Stephen A., Max, Cowherd, and Whitlock have to say about this!

Said no one ever.

Sadly, there are people who live their pathetic lives centered around sports. I know a guy where I used to live that had season tickets to the Rams and it didn't matter win or lose, he'd get so worked up he almost always called in "sick" (in the head) the following day. It became a pathetic, running joke at his work.

Zzzzzzz.

Can't wait to see what Skip, Shannon, Stephen A., Max, Cowherd, and Whitlock have to say about this!

Also LeBatard and Stugotz, pity they are on vacation this week.

Good thing I have Roku and don’t have to deal with that POS station. Ironically, I call it Eastern Sports Propaganda Network as an Angels and Rams fan since all they talk about is Yanks and Red Sox and Tom Brady. Yawn.

Damn right, sports!

What could be more important than the Yankees Red Sox and Eli's b****?

Anything and everything.

I guess not everything can be the Pocatello Rodeo

dumb move. philly has a better roster and easier path to the finals. bronbron went for the blingbling

Here in PA we were hearing all day that the 76ers were going to get LeBron and then go for Kawhi Leonard; or vice versa. It would have been interesting! :o

Philly already had a good young core that got to the 2nd round. The East is weak. Philly is a 52 win team without lebron. LA is a 35 win team roster. Not even close. I hope bron blows both Achilles so we never have to hear about his prima donna bullshit.
  • Like 1

dumb move. philly has a better roster and easier path to the finals. bronbron went for the blingbling

Here in PA we were hearing all day that the 76ers were going to get LeBron and then go for Kawhi Leonard; or vice versa. It would have been interesting! :o

Yeah but who wants to live in Philadelphia? It's a slightly upscale Cleveland.

ohhhh i dunno....maybe a really good basketball player that wants to make it to the finals?
  • Like 1

Yeah but who wants to live in Philadelphia? It's a slightly upscale Cleveland.

ohhhh i dunno....maybe a really good basketball player that wants to make it to the finals?

Not to mention they have better pizza there than in the self-importance capital of the world.

• Like 1

reading about the 'champion caliber' team that the Lakers are putting around Lebron

Lance Stephenson - signed

Rajon Rondo - signed

Boogie Cousins - pursuing.

yep, that's certainly a headcase starter kit. And Bron thought JR Smith was a head case.

:rfl: :rfl: :rfl:

reading about the 'champion caliber' team that the Lakers are putting around Lebron

Rajon Rondo - signed

yep, that's certainly a headcase starter kit. And Bron thought JR Smith was a head case.

I've heard they may announce the signing of Lavar Ball any minute now.

Seriously, they already came to terms with Javale McGee..

• Like 1

Rajon Rondo - signed

Cousins is going to the Warriors.

• Like 1

Basketball: Huge guys running up and down monotonously in relatively small playing area, known as a court.

Aren't you a big tennis guy?

Rajon Rondo - signed

I thought you were BSing...then I looked. Awww Snap, that Bron thing ain't gonna work this year. :P

They got Boogie for $5m BWAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA!!!!! How much did the Lakers pay for Bron? BWAAAAAAAAHAHAHA!

Even if Cousins can only play for 15-20 minutes a game, $5m is a throwaway deal.

Enjoy your asshole headcase teammates Bron.

Rajon Rondo - signed

Ha ha - nice answer to the Lebron move! Take the wind out of the Lakers sails a little. I am not sure I have ever seen such imbalance in any pro sport before! A few teams so far ahead of the rest - let's go straight to the playoffs.

• Like 1

Rajon Rondo - signed

I thought you were BSing...then I looked. Awww Snap, that Bron thing ain't gonna work this year. :P

They got Boogie for $5m BWAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA!!!!! How much did the Lakers pay for Bron? BWAAAAAAAAHAHAHA!

Even if Cousins can only play for 15-20 minutes a game, $5m is a throwaway deal.

Enjoy your asshole headcase teammates Bron.

And if Cousins comes back, at let's say 80%, that's one hell of a player coming off the bench. The Warriors just got even deeper. The only thing that can stop them will be injuries or a plain crash.
  • Like 1

Rajon Rondo - signed

Ha ha - nice answer to the Lebron move! Take the wind out of the Lakers sails a little. I am not sure I have ever seen such imbalance in any pro sport before! A few teams so far ahead of the rest - let's go straight to the playoffs.

Because of the difference one or two players can make, the NBA will always be susceptible to imbalance. In 2016, when the Cave upset the Warriors it was less likely to happen than it would have been for the worst team in baseball to beat the best in a 4 out of 7 series.

• Like 1

This thread is useless like a bull with tits.

In fairness, it didn't start out that way.