Pulse Pulse Baby  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have a pulse?

• “Silly rabbit. Pulses are for kids.”
    • “I’ll gladly pay you Tuesday for a pulse today.”
    • “You’re gonna need a bigger pulse.”
    • “Pulse on. Pulse off.”
    • “Get your stinking pulse off me, you damn dirty ape!”
    • “Treeduck here and I approve of this pulse tribute thread. In fact, I begged Johnny to do it.”
    • “Hello TRF. It’s Tick and I’ve got a pulse, some bacon rolls, and a stack of Marillion albums. What else could I possibly want?”
    • “Purr purrr...Hi I’m Babycat and sure I’ve got a pulse. But I’ve mainly come to climb all over this pole...I mean, poll. Purr purr...”
    • “Hey all. It’s blueschica and I don’t give a damn. I AM here to climb up and down this POLE, raise some pulses and other things.”
    • “JohnRogers checking in. My pulse and johnson have doubled after reading the last two poll options.”
    • “Hi all. It’s Lucas and I’m reminded of the 2001 horror film by Kiyoshi Kurosawa called ‘Pulse’ (or more properly ‘Kairo’).”
    • “I only have a pulse when I see Lita Ford’s sixty year old cleavage. Oh, my name is Zumbi.”
    • “Fraroc here. A pulse thread? This is what happens when Rush disbands. It’s Neil’s fault! And Geddy’s a gutless pushover!”
    • “OF COURSE I’VE GOT A PULSE! I’VE ALSO GOT FRONT ROW TICKETS TO STEEL PANTHER’S GIG NEXT WEEK IN HOLLYWOOD! I KNOW IT’S A CESSPOOL THERE BUT I DON’T GIVE A FUKK! - SIGNED, EARL666”
    • “Big Tony R here. I’ve just returned from the Treeduck Fist Fighting Championships in Mallorca. I stopped over three dozen pulses with my fists of stone. Don’t f**k with me.”
    • “I’m Permanent-Rush. What’s a ‘pulse’?”
    • “I’m checking this option because I don’t want to give any of the losers in this poll a vote. I’m Ed Hunter.”
    • “I’m a bitter TRFer who wasn’t included in this poll. You can take my pulse and shove it up your fiery skeletal ass, Blaze!”

I've had some complaints about my threads so I put it to the vote...

I was kidding with you! Your one of the few members left who has a pulse! Do what you do!

ALL polls should be stopped. They're f****** pathetic.

But then how would we know that Hillary is ahead in every poll, every week, and is cruising to an easy victory?

I meant here. 99% of the polls are conducted by losers.

Edited by JohnnyBlaze
  • Like 1

Let me just get serious for a minute...

Everything in the universe glows with the light of it's own internal heat. Heat is just the energy and the random motion of particles comprising an object. Accelerated charges produces electromagnetic radiation, and the charged particles glow. The hotter an object is the faster its particles move and so the average frequency of the resulting particles of light of photons increases with temperature. This average frequency defines the colour of the glow that we see. The Sun is yellow because its 6000 Kelvin surface produces more photons in the green/yellow part of the electromagnetic spectrum inside the Earth's atmosphere. The blue supergiant star Rigel is 12,000 K and so it pumps lots of high frequency blue light and even more ultraviolet. A human being's temperature is roughly 310 K so your heat glow is mostly in low frequency infrared photons. So we glow but you just can't see it.

I'm glowing! :AlienSmiley:

We're glowing! :AlienSmiley: :aliensmiley: :AlienSmiley: :aliensmiley: :AlienSmiley:

:dweez:

• Like 2

Everything in the universe glows with the light of it's own internal heat. Heat is just the energy and the random motion of particles comprising an object. Accelerated charges produces electromagnetic radiation, and the charged particles glow. The hotter an object is the faster its particles move and so the average frequency of the resulting particles of light of photons increases with temperature. This average frequency defines the colour of the glow that we see. The Sun is yellow because its 6000 Kelvin surface produces more photons in the green/yellow part of the electromagnetic spectrum inside the Earth's atmosphere. The blue supergiant star Rigel is 12,000 K and so it pumps lots of high frequency blue light and even more ultraviolet. A human being's temperature is roughly 310 K so your heat glow is mostly in low frequency infrared photons. So we glow but you just can't see it.

We're glowing! :AlienSmiley: :aliensmiley: :AlienSmiley: :aliensmiley: :AlienSmiley:

:sundog: :wub:

• Like 2

:sundog: :wub:

Aye.

• Like 1

0ud7QYP.jpg

%5Bimg%5Dhttps%3A//i.imgur.com/usE0BEx.gif[/img]

• Like 2

Once upon a time I was an icon on this board. I marched to my own insane beat. Many loved me, some hated me, while others didn't quite understand what the hell I was all about.

I have made many life changing connections from this board. Hell I have gone on a summer vacation with whole family's from this board.

I understand life evolves, and a messageboard constantly turns over members and new ones take there place. My experience here has impacted my life greatly, and I would say I have met probably 100+ members from this board face to face including the dude who made this thread, and some are family to me to this day.

So as far as people start polls being a loser I would only say, Treeduck is one of the most fun members of this board. He always has been.

• Like 3

Once upon a time I was an icon on this board. I marched to my own insane beat. Many loved me, some hated me, while others didn't quite understand what the hell I was all about.

I have made many life changing connections from this board. Hell I have gone on a summer vacation with whole family's from this board.

I understand life evolves, and a messageboard constantly turns over members and new ones take there place. My experience here has impacted my life greatly, and I would say I have met probably 100+ members from this board face to face including the dude who made this thread, and some are family to me to this day.

So as far as people start polls being a loser I would only say, Treeduck is one of the most fun members of this board. He always has been.

:goodone:

• Like 1

I've got a pulse! It's awesome!

I don't have one. :AlienSmiley:

No, but you have a quart of Raspberry sorbet and that's even better.

• Like 1

We met on a dark street under (I think) a bridge in New York. You and Slacker were standing there in the dark waiting for me. It was a weird instance actually and doesn’t really sound believable. But in a few hours we were sidetracked to New Jersey and things got drinky and smokey. :hail: :smoke: Fun times. Wow, that was back in 2006. :blaze:

• Like 2