Should treeduck stop making threads and polls?

treeduck

Should treeduck stop making threads and polls?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Should treeduck stop making threads and polls?

• Yes, he needs to stop
    • No the threads are fine.

I've had some complaints about my threads so I put it to the vote...

What kind of complaints are you getting?

"Why are you doing a thread about me? Stop doing threads about me."

Is that what I said?

Not everyone likes to be the subject of a thread or poll (or poll choice), especially if it's a veiled attempt to embarrass them or get under their skin.

Is that what I said?

Yes!

Not everyone likes to be the subject of a thread or poll (or poll choice), especially if it's a veiled attempt to embarrass them or get under their skin.

It would seem so.

Edited by treeduck

It would seem so.

You're just realizing this now? After 12 years of including people in your threads and polls whose reactions indicated that they clearly did not want to be immortalized in such a way?

It would seem so.

In your dreams.

I just wondered why you invited people who do not “know” me to say they would fight me. Goose and AG, I know, and anyhow I’d fight any day...if they got in my way at an all you can eat buffet.

Whereas canadaice, how am I supposed to respond to that without it becoming ridiculous?

What we going to do, type in bold at each other???

Just think in future.

• Like 1

It would seem so.

You're just realizing this now? After 12 years of including people in your threads and polls whose reactions indicated that they clearly did not want to be immortalized in such a way?

Well it took them 12 years to complain. I never noticed any other complaints. I don't remember any anyway.

It would seem so.

In your dreams.

I just wondered why you invited people who do not “know” me to say they would fight me. Goose and AG, I know, and anyhow I’d fight any day...if they got in my way at an all you can eat buffet.

Whereas canadaice, how am I supposed to respond to that without it becoming ridiculous?

Just think in future.

So you are complaining then?

It would seem so.

In your dreams.

Just think in future.

Don’t be a tart.

It would seem so.

In your dreams.

Just think in future.

Don’t be a tart.

Are you going to vote in the poll? That's what counts. :hail:

It would seem so.

Well it took them 12 years to complain. I never noticed any other complaints. I don't remember any anyway.

No complaints until now? You sure about that?

It would seem so.

Are you going to vote? I'm going to abide by the result.

It would seem so.

No, I will not vote. Many of your polls are good fun. However, some of them are obvious attempts to get under certain people's skins, and even after they make it obvious that they're bothered by it, you would milk it for weeks. Now, in fairness, you haven't done much of that in the last couple of years, but you used to make a living off of it.

If there was a poll choice here for you discontinuing polls about other TRFers, I would probably vote for that.

• Like 1

It would seem so.

No, I will not vote. Many of your polls are good fun. However, some of them are obvious attempts to get under certain people's skins, and even after they make it obvious that they're bothered by it, you would milk it for weeks. Now, in fairness, you haven't done much of that in the last couple of years, but you used to make a living off of it.

If there was a poll choice here for you discontinuing polls about other TRFers, I would probably vote for that.

Fair enough.

• Like 1