The TONY R fistfight poll.

treeduck

If you met Tony R in person do you think you'd end up punching him?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think you'd end up having a fist fight with Tony R if you met him in person?

• Yes, and I'd fuckk that old fool up too!
    • I'm not sure, it would depend on a few things...
    • NO I'm a pussy!
    • Yes but I'd bait him and make sure he threw the first punch, I'd mock his hair!
    • No I'd take the high road
    • I wouldn't meet him, why would I?
    • I'm going to go looking for him soon and force this fight on him!
    • I'd let him beat me up and then sue him! I'd take every penny he's got!
    • He wouldn't be seen or heard of again if he fought me!
    • I'd shoot him!

Camp Metal :LOL:

Ever been in a fist fight?

Have you?

He was talking about that just last week in another thread I think. It’s probably what prompted him to do this thread.

What thread? :AlienSmiley:

Ah, not a thread. It was a pm.

The one where you admitted to being beaten up by a couple of Lucas' favourite J-Pop teenage girls?? :16ton:

Have you?

He was talking about that just last week in another thread I think. It’s probably what prompted him to do this thread.

The one where you admitted to being beaten up by a couple of Lucas' favourite J-Pop teenage girls?? :16ton:

Not “beaten up”, “beaten OFF”. And they were 20! That’s adult age here.

• Like 1

Have you?

Not “beaten up”, “beaten OFF”. And they were 20! That’s adult age here.

:LOL:

• Like 1

http://www.progarchives.com/wallpapers/RUSHCOLLAGE.jpg

I just joined myself....Yipee.

DAPEUTp.gif

http://www.progarchives.com/wallpapers/RUSHCOLLAGE.jpg

I just joined myself....Yipee.

DAPEUTp.gif

I’m not there anymore. It became too time consuming and exhausting clashing with work commitments etc

• Like 1

I have been in a lot of fights but have not been in one for about 20 years (Almost got in a few over the last 20 years.). Getting older now just makes me feel like fighting would just consume way too much energy. :eh:

I hear you. The last time I came relatively close to a fist fight was a few years ago. I just said to the guy, “I just don’t give a shit (about the petty thing the dude was getting huffy about)” and walked away. He probably wasn’t expecting that. And actually he was likely happy that he didn’t have to fight yet managed to keep his pathetic manhood intact.

Defending yourself when your back is (sometimes literally) against the wall is the only time fighting should be done.

I somewhat enjoy the art of occasionally pissing someone off to the point where they're tempted with physical confrontation. But at 6'4" with reasonable bulk, I don't worry too much about them trying anything.

Now since random gun violence is much more frequent these days, I'm much more measured about who I mess with. Especially small pin dick guys with large trucks...odds are good that there's a gun under the seat.

http://cdn2.holytaco.com/wp-content/uploads/images/2010/4D5AD7C6F6.jpg

Edited by HemiBeers

YKaX55.jpg

See.

Your lack of beard is fine.

But your eyebrows have some splainin' to do.

Rather these than the ones I see painted on all the time. If he wipes his brow at least they won't come off haha

I have been in a lot of fights but have not been in one for about 20 years (Almost got in a few over the last 20 years.). Getting older now just makes me feel like fighting would just consume way too much energy. :eh:

I hear you. The last time I came relatively close to a fist fight was a few years ago. I just said to the guy, “I just don’t give a shit (about the petty thing the dude was getting huffy about)” and walked away. He probably wasn’t expecting that. And actually he was likely happy that he didn’t have to fight yet managed to keep his pathetic manhood intact.

Defending yourself when your back is (sometimes literally) against the wall is the only time fighting should be done.

I somewhat enjoy the art of occasionally pissing someone off to the point where they're tempted with physical confrontation. But at 6'4" with reasonable bulk, I don't worry too much about them trying anything.

Why the hell would you do that? Any sensible man doesn’t want to fight. So if you’re just egging someone on and they don’t do anything then most of the time you’re going to look like a bully or some other miscellaneous bunghole.

If by chance you do push them far enough into throwing a punch, what the hell does that get you other than trouble? You’ll have to either exert yourself to contain the guy OR you’ll get bloodied/bruised OR you’ll be hospitalized because they took extreme measures just to take you down.

Why the hell would you do that? Any sensible man doesn’t want to fight. So if you’re just egging someone on and they don’t do anything then most of the time you’re going to look like a bully or some other miscellaneous bunghole.

If by chance you do push them far enough into throwing a punch, what the hell does that get you other than trouble? You’ll have to either exert yourself to contain the guy OR you’ll get bloodied/bruised OR you’ll be hospitalized because they took extreme measures just to take you down.

He won't be able to answer you for awhile. He just got on a plane to Japan.

Tony R is a teddy bear!

So I'm thinking a big bear hug.

I mean who couldn't use a bear hug?

The same goes for the rest of you!

Get in line everyone, The Cat is giving free hugs!

:)

:hug2: :)

• Like 1