Vinnie Paul dead at 54

treeduck

Rest In Peace. Brothers reunited at least. :(

For me, his drumming is the best part of Walk.

• Like 3

This is truly sad.

I like Pantera a lot.

• Like 1

Sad indeed. I could be wrong, but I always had the impression that his career was never the same after his brother died, primarily because he didn't seem to be into it anymore. Hard to blame him if that was the case.
  • Like 4

Shows that life is too short to hold grudges. You just never know when. I truly wish he would've come to terms with the remaining members of Pantera to properly honor the musical legacy of his brother. Hope those two are reunited somewhere really special. Thanks for the music that helped direct some of my misguided, youthful anger...
  • Like 3

One of the most underrated drummers ever. Love that he once referred to The Professor as “God on drums.”

Shows that life is too short to hold grudges. You just never know when. I truly wish he would've come to terms with the remaining members of Pantera to properly honor the musical legacy of his brother. Hope those two are reunited somewhere really special. Thanks for the music that helped direct some of my misguided, youthful anger...

Same here but I side with Vinnie since Phil is an unhinged douchebag. Couldn’t blame Vinne.

RIP and say hi to Dimebag for us.

• Like 2

The only details so far is that he died in his sleep.

He did live rockstar life to the fullest. Perhaps his body had enough.

I swear if it's another fentanyl OD I want to see that shit taken off the market. It has killed too many damn people

• Like 1

One of the most underrated drummers ever. Love that he once referred to The Professor as “God on drums.”

Same here but I side with Vinnie since Phil is an unhinged douchebag. Couldn’t blame Vinne.

RIP and say hi to Dimebag for us.

I agree, Phil went downhill after being prescribed prescription opioids for his back problem. That stuff is evil and proven very addictive. His attitude went to a "new level". I'm surprised he's still with us to be quite honest...