RIP Bordercollie

Alien Girl

Don't know much other than he passed away suddenly last week. Some of you will know him from CP days...or here. He didn't post a lot on TRF but he was here. Goodbye, BC. You will be missed. :heart:
  • Like 4

Don't know much other than he passed away suddenly last week. Some of you will know him from CP days...or here. He didn't post a lot on TRF but he was here. Goodbye, BC. You will be missed. :heart:

Yeah, saw the thread on CP. To a heart attack at 38, Jesus K Riest!

RIP, BC.

Way, way too young. :(

657 posts isn't a ton, but there are certain CP regulars that I was always glad to see participating around here, and he was one of them. It was good to see him posting within the last few months. He last logged in nine days ago -- and suddenly he was gone. RIP, BC.

• Like 2

Aw geez! R.I.P. Bordercollie! You'll be missed! Lost a LOT of BC stuff in my pics dept. So sad....

X4UTRtE.gif

• Like 1

Sad to hear it. I just came from a funeral from a friend who passed at 80+ and had a life well-lived. But 38, that's just too young.

:rose:

• Like 1

I found this...The measure of a life is a measure of love and respect...

35190897_10156227762956745_6788927025215176704_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&_nc_eui2=AeFCp_y0U6fZn91UE-_ZEqNcJCNu-cyNkOn2lgzg4ve7IYIPmoSxZ0zY9ejgvxFUgzlc6fLzfYyLZRrqFExXivmJSDiU-_BT9W2XLqlkSma4kQ&oh=1ab908e691c84f243960e7666beacfc6&oe=5BA21E32

Annie's Ruff House Doggie Daycare and Boarding StudioLike Page

June 11 at 2:58pm ·

Dear Friends,

It is with great sadness that we must inform all of you of the sudden and unexpected passing of our family member BJ Francisco. He had worked for Annie's Ruff House for 7 years. He was family, a team mate, a dear friend, and the backbone of Annie's Ruff House. We are closing to the public for Tuesday June 12, 2018 to allow us all to grieve, and hug, and tell BJ stories. We will honor any boarding appointments, and we will care for the dogs in the faciity like we always do. We just need a minute to catch our breath and reflect on this great man's existence in our lives. We will resume regular doggy daycare appointments on Wednesday, and we will not be adding any clients onto doggy daycare for the remainder of the week. We will be back to regular business Monday June 18, 2018. Feel free to call for appointments for that week. We appreciate your patience as we work through this difficult time. BJ was a very important member of our team. We will be managing our grief and filling the hole in the pack.

Thank you for your kindness during this heavy time.

Sereta and Rob Wilson, Kate Bierman, and Staff of Annies

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z33/bfwgjma/Rush%202013%20Milwaukee%204%20July/IMG_3769_zps61319671.jpg

• Like 2

I found this...The measure of a life is a measure of love and respect...

35190897_10156227762956745_6788927025215176704_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&_nc_eui2=AeFCp_y0U6fZn91UE-_ZEqNcJCNu-cyNkOn2lgzg4ve7IYIPmoSxZ0zY9ejgvxFUgzlc6fLzfYyLZRrqFExXivmJSDiU-_BT9W2XLqlkSma4kQ&oh=1ab908e691c84f243960e7666beacfc6&oe=5BA21E32

Annie's Ruff House Doggie Daycare and Boarding StudioLike Page

June 11 at 2:58pm ·

Dear Friends,

It is with great sadness that we must inform all of you of the sudden and unexpected passing of our family member BJ Francisco. He had worked for Annie's Ruff House for 7 years. He was family, a team mate, a dear friend, and the backbone of Annie's Ruff House. We are closing to the public for Tuesday June 12, 2018 to allow us all to grieve, and hug, and tell BJ stories. We will honor any boarding appointments, and we will care for the dogs in the faciity like we always do. We just need a minute to catch our breath and reflect on this great man's existence in our lives. We will resume regular doggy daycare appointments on Wednesday, and we will not be adding any clients onto doggy daycare for the remainder of the week. We will be back to regular business Monday June 18, 2018. Feel free to call for appointments for that week. We appreciate your patience as we work through this difficult time. BJ was a very important member of our team. We will be managing our grief and filling the hole in the pack.

Thank you for your kindness during this heavy time.

Sereta and Rob Wilson, Kate Bierman, and Staff of Annies

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z33/bfwgjma/Rush%202013%20Milwaukee%204%20July/IMG_3769_zps61319671.jpg

Is that a picture of Bordercollie Huge?

HCDob5b.gif

I did not know him but this makes me sad. R.I.P BC.

waaaaay to young.

• Like 1

Oh gosh he was roughly a decade older than me...that is far too soon!

RIP Rush Brother

RIP Bordercollie :rose:

My sister died at the same age, and also from cardiac arrest- nearly ten years ago. His family and close friends are grieving for sure. Well wishes and peace of mind to all of them.

:rose: :rose:

• Like 2