Happy Birthday, Huge Ackman !!

blueschica

:cheers: Happy, happy birthday Huge! :cheers: Best wishes on your special day! I'm on a cheap phone at my parent's house so I'm sorry there's no photos but I wanted to commemorate your big day. And thank you for the interesting photos you post!
  • Like 1

I'm SORRY I missed this Huge! Hope it was a Happy One! I've actually MET Huge a few years back...With Friends from another Message board. Here in Michigan, and we ate at a restaurant near Jackson Michigan.

rzuV9gt.jpgX8IeBNQ.jpgb7USg3b.jpg

cHs7ikl.gif

:cheers: Happy, happy birthday Huge! :cheers: Best wishes on your special day! I'm on a cheap phone at my parent's house so I'm sorry there's no photos but I wanted to commemorate your big day. And thank you for the interesting photos you post!

Thanks for the b-day wishes, all... I am glad you like my photos. It's my pleasure to share and was especially my joy to have had the opportunity to take them over the years... I hope I'll get the chance to take and share more in the future... Rock ON!!!

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z33/bfwgjma/Rush%202013%20Hamilton%20ONT%20%206%20July/IMG_3827_zps9b1afc04.jpg

• Like 3