Seeing Sebastian Bach At The Bottom Of The Hill Tomorrow Night! Any SKID ROW Fans On This Forum? This Is METAL! No More "MONKEY BUSINESS!"

RUSHHEAD666

Guys!

I just wrote about Sebastian Bach in the current RATT Thread but I just wanted to write a "Quicksand Jesus," I mean quick thread about SKID ROW!!

I think this band was AWESOME!!!

The debut is excellent but quite MTV radio friendly. I love the second record, PURE METAL! "SLAVE TO THE GRIND!" KICK ASS HARD ROCK!!!!! It's like Sebastian, Snake and the boys wanted to make a heavier record once they were signed.

"SUBHUMAN RACE" is an ass kicker too!! Love this band!!!

So pumped for tomorrow!!!!

I might get to meet the MAN!

I'm in some serious "PSYCHO LOVE!"

• Like 2

Makes sense for Bach to play at the bottom of the hill because if it was at the top there would be too many people wanting to throw him off of it.

Liked the stuff he did with Skid Row. Especially Slave To The Grind. Never played attention to the band again once Bach left.

Makes sense for Bach to play at the bottom of the hill because if it was at the top there would be too many people wanting to throw him off of it.

Liked the stuff he did with Skid Row. Especially Slave To The Grind. Never played attention to the band again once Bach left.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Good point, but I overlook that crap.

I can't wait to see Sebastian belt it out in a bar. I agree though, after "B Sides Ourselves" I was done. Come on J, they covered "What You're Doing." SEBASTIAN BACH IS A DIEHARD RUSH FAN!!!!

I saw Skid Mark Row after Bach left. It was pure "SHITE." LOL! Pun intended.

Bottom of the Hill? Wow... Demand for Mr. Bach has really hit the Skids.... That place can't hold more than a couple of hundred bodies... What a great place to catch any act... Have fun tonight, Earl!

Rock on!