"RATT N RUINED!" Warren DeMartini and Ex Quiet Riot Guitarist Carlos Cavazo Are OUT OF THE CELLAR!!

As most of you know I'm a HUGE RATT N ROLL guy.

I was going to drive down to LA this late summer and fly to Las Vegas to meet up with a best friend and see RATT for FREE on Fremont Street.

Well now that my main man Warren has been fired and Carlos too, FORGET IT!

I told my best buddy that I decided to take my dad to see Deep Purple and Judas Priest on Sept 29th instead. Then I'm going to drive down to see ACCEPT on the 30th.

I told my best buddy that Warren and Carlos have both been fired.

I told him that I wouldn't pay to see that RATT line up now even for free, but he will! LOL! It was just a joke.

He told me..... "You are dead to me."

HAHAHA!

I was was like what????

I thought he was joking. He was serious.

Unreal.

I've know my buddy for 38 years. He threw me into a RATT gutter over a band that is now shite.

I was more like "Way Cool Jr."

I said, you mean "RATT IS DEAD NOW."

He never responded back.

Guess I'm never going "Back For More."

RATT and my friendship are over.

Thank the Universe I saw the "INVASION" Tour twice in 1985. I was 17 baby! Shit, I knew my best buddy back then.

Dumped by women and best friends ain't fun.

Fuckk it.

Life isn't fair.

I'm good.

RATT AND ROLL FOREVER!

• Like 1

As most of you know I'm a HUGE RATT N ROLL guy.

I was going to drive down to LA this late summer and fly to Las Vegas to meet up with a best friend and see RATT for FREE on Fremont Street.

Well now that my main man Warren has been fired and Carlos too, FORGET IT!

I told my best buddy that I decided to take my dad to see Deep Purple and Judas Priest on Sept 29th instead. Then I'm going to drive down to see ACCEPT on the 30th.

I told my best buddy that Warren and Carlos have both been fired.

I told him that I wouldn't pay to see that RATT line up now even for free, but he will! LOL! It was just a joke.

He told me..... "You are dead to me."

HAHAHA!

I was was like what????

I thought he was joking. He was serious.

Unreal.

I've know my buddy for 38 years. He threw me into a RATT gutter over a band that is now shite.

I was more like "Way Cool Jr."

I said, you mean "RATT IS DEAD NOW."

He never responded back.

Guess I'm never going "Back For More."

RATT and my friendship are over.

Thank the Universe I saw the "INVASION" Tour twice in 1985. I was 17 baby! Shit, I knew my best buddy back then.

Dumped by women and best friends ain't fun.

Fuckk it.

Life isn't fair.

I'm good.

RATT AND ROLL FOREVER!

That guy is stupid Earl. Ratt have been dead since Robbin Crosby died, probably before that.

The Priest + Purple show is about 10,000 times better than any Ratt show could be!

• Like 1

Not gonna talk to you because of some comments made about a band that's always been average to begin with? Yeah, screw that guy.

I love Ratt and Dokken...but I can't say I understand how anyone takes them so seriously...they are AOR on steroids. Ratt a little punkier...

BUT I love both. Especially Dokken.

• Like 1

Not gonna talk to you because of some comments made about a band that's always been average to begin with? Yeah, screw that guy.

I love Ratt and Dokken...but I can't say I understand how anyone takes them so seriously...they are AOR on steroids. Ratt a little punkier...

BUT I love both. Especially Dokken.

I don't take them seriously. But when a band has a handful of big hits people will see them that way because of their success.

Ratt and Dokken are bands I like, but only their 80's stuff. There's no need to listen to any later albums, though I do own a couple.

Agreed. I own the first five Ratt studio albums and the first four Dokken along with that amazing live album.

I lost complete track of (and most interest) in Ratt since Detonator. Still love the music. Only Dokken connection I have these days is Lynch killing it in KXM.

Thanks guys for your support. I can't believe it either but that's life. Texting to people instead of actually talking to people on the phone probably doesn't help either. We lose true emotion in text. Heck even on here sometimes we miss a joking comment and it's accidentally taken serious which pisses people off. Believe me I totally get it.

Glad we can still come here and talk about rock and roll. RATT N ROLL!

I for once truly LOVE RATT. I met Pearcy a few years ago after his solo show and he loved my "Invasion" tee shirt. He was very nice.

I know most thought RATT died after "DETONATOR" which is an excellent album.

I though must give some love and a shout out to the 1999 self titled RATT record and the 2008 RATT record "INFESTATION." There is a deluxe Japanese version of that album with some bonus live tracks, including the RATT ep played live in the studio. There is also a behind the scenes dvd of the making of that album!

RATT RULES!

But they are HISTORY!

Don't forget about the big law suit between Bobby and Pearcy. They truly hate each other. Sad really.........

• Like 1

I saw Ratt in concert in 85 when I was 13. They were my #1 up until I discovered Rush in high school. I still have my Invasion tee. I had all the Ratt merch...velcro wallet, shirt, buttons for my burn-out jean jacket, etc. :D
  • Like 2

I saw Ratt in concert in 85 when I was 13. They were my #1 up until I discovered Rush in high school. I still have my Invasion tee. I had all the Ratt merch...velcro wallet, shirt, buttons for my burn-out jean jacket, etc. :D

Amazing. I was 17 years old. I saw RUSH and VAN HALEN in 1984 the year before. Both at the Cow Palace. RATT was also way up top for me. I saw the "Invasion" Tour at the Cow Palace with a buddy of mine. We loved the concert so much we went back the second night!!!

"Invasion Of Your Privacy is easily in my TOP TEN OF ALL TIME.

• Like 2

I love Ratt. I recently managed to get all my music collection back (I moved out and didn't have the option to take everything with me). I now have all my Rush, Ratt, Dokken and Kings X albums. Styx and Journey too. It feels wonderful to be able to play these records again without relying on YouTube or Spotify on TV.

After the first five Ratt albums, are there any other good albums? I love them a lot, moreso than I ever could Guns n Roses or other "hair metal bands".

• Like 1

I love Ratt. I recently managed to get all my music collection back (I moved out and didn't have the option to take everything with me). I now have all my Rush, Ratt, Dokken and Kings X albums. Styx and Journey too. It feels wonderful to be able to play these records again without relying on YouTube or Spotify on TV.

After the first five Ratt albums, are there any other good albums? I love them a lot, moreso than I ever could Guns n Roses or other "hair metal bands".

RATT N RULE Michael! Warren DeMartini is one of the most underrated guitar slingers on the planet!!!! "Lay It Down" riff is EPIC!

Dude! You must get 1999's RATT album and then also get INFESTATION!! 2008. Japan issued a killer deluxe cd with live bonus tracks and the first RATT ep recorded live in the studio! Also features a behind the scenes look in the making of "Infestation!"

RATT N RULE Michael! Warren DeMartini is one of the most underrated guitar slingers on the planet!!!! "Lay It Down" riff is EPIC!

That opening riff is beyond heavy. And I can't even begin to estimate how many times I listened to the debut when it came out.

• Like 2

That opening riff is beyond heavy. And I can't even begin to estimate how many times I listened to the debut when it came out.

Rick! "Out Of The Cellar" is perfect. So is "Invasion." JMO

Don't forget about the heavy kick ass debut EP. What do you think about that gem???? I met RATT in downtown Walnut Creek in like 1982? It was a meet and greet at my favorite record store. The Record Exchange! They were signing their new EP! SO FUCKKING COOL! WAY COOL JR! LOL!

Dude, kind of funny, I'm seeing Sebastian Bach tomorrow night at the Bottom Of The Hill. A small little bar in San Francisco. It was where I tried to see GHOST for the first time when they were nobodies. I couldn't get it.

Anyway since you are a RATT guy like me as all of you who respond on here, what do you think about SKID ROW???? I can't wait to see Sebastian in a small bar rip out "SLAVE TO THE GRIND!"

Also I'm getting in free because my buddy is friends with the opening band, The Butlers! You would like them Rick. Ex members of Jetboy, Death Angel drummer and another 90's band I can't think of. Exodus? Not sure.

Anyway I am going to have a chance to meet Sebastian!!! His grandma used to live in Walnut Creek CA back in the 80's! Sebastian's favorite record store back then was also the Record Exchange!!! I'm sure I saw him in there every summer!!!!

I can't wait to tell him that I too was a Record Exchange Addict!!!

RATT N ROLL! SKID ROW!!!! I LOVE IT ALL!

• Like 1

Don't forget about the heavy kick ass debut EP. What do you think about that gem???? I met RATT in downtown Walnut Creek in like 1982? It was a meet and greet at my favorite record store. The Record Exchange! They were signing their new EP! SO FUCKKING COOL! WAY COOL JR! LOL!

Dude, kind of funny, I'm seeing Sebastian Bach tomorrow night at the Bottom Of The Hill. A small little bar in San Francisco. It was where I tried to see GHOST for the first time when they were nobodies. I couldn't get it.

Anyway since you are a RATT guy like me as all of you who respond on here, what do you think about SKID ROW???? I can't wait to see Sebastian in a small bar rip out "SLAVE TO THE GRIND!"

Also I'm getting in free because my buddy is friends with the opening band, The Butlers! You would like them Rick. Ex members of Jetboy, Death Angel drummer and another 90's band I can't think of. Exodus? Not sure.

Anyway I am going to have a chance to meet Sebastian!!! His grandma used to live in Walnut Creek CA back in the 80's! Sebastian's favorite record store back then was also the Record Exchange!!! I'm sure I saw him in there every summer!!!!

The Ratt EP is great. I remember reading in Circus they were the new Aerosmith, and they covered Walkin the Dog, as did Aerosmith.

Bach has a great voice. Skid Row’s debut didn’t really register with me, but I remember being blown away when I saw the video for Monkey Business.

I’m always amazed at how many of these guys you meet. Hope the show rocks Earl.

• Like 1

The Ratt EP is great. I remember reading in Circus they were the new Aerosmith, and they covered Walkin the Dog, as did Aerosmith.

Bach has a great voice. Skid Row’s debut didn’t really register with me, but I remember being blown away when I saw the video for Monkey Business.

I’m always amazed at how many of these guys you meet. Hope the show rocks Earl.

Thank you my rock and roll brother.

You know my story. "The Train Kept Rolling..... ALL NIGHT LONG!" Being divorced and happy again does have it's benefits. I would love to meet another wonderful woman again in this life, yet I have no faith. How can a rock and roll addict at 50 years young ever find a woman to put up with me? LOL!

"Walkin' The Dog" is amazing!

I love how your wrote.... "Bach has a great voice."

He truly still does! I will give a review ASAP about the show!

It's sad because most of these old rockers would be more like to the likes of.... "He had a great voice." Bach still RAWKS! SO PUMPED!!!!!

I LIVE TO ROCK AND ROCK TO LIVE!

Rick, how do you find a good woman on this Earth after having someone wonderful for 19 years? I am tired of searching through the weeds to find the green green grass.

It's up to the Universe.

Until then RATT N ROLL and "BRING EM BACH ALIVE!" Great solo live record Rick! I hope you have it!!!!!!

My new single will be written tonight...

"I'm Gonna Marry Rock N Roll"

• Like 1

The first EP is still the best. I was in on the ground floor with RATT. I heard Sweet Cheater on the Friday Rock Show & bought the EP the next week! I had to order it from Shades records in London on import through Sounds magazine. I was the first kid to get it in my area that I know of.

The first 2 albums are classic 80s metal. And I mean classic. Perfect records.

Saw them support I think it was Ozzy & they ruled. Crosby was the greatest. He really was the heartbeat of that band.

I lost interest after that as the next album (was it Dancing Undercover?) was crap.

But those three records at the start were truly amazing.

At that point Ratt was 80s metal.

• Like 1

I didn't even bother with Detonator.

Shame, shame, shame (you should've known better)...

It's been ages, but I remember mostly liking Detonator. I was really branching out into different music and bands at the time, but the days of your youth circles back again. Ratt gets overlooked because of the 80's look and dated videos (which were great, btw). The music is great and it holds up compared to some other bands of the day.