Looking for some Feedback - Videos from Feb. 2018 tribute show

Ultimate Rush Tribute

Hope everyone is doing well, haven't had a chance to post is a while. Looking for some feedback on our Ultimate Rush tribute show and what better place that with Rush fans. I have three videos from our first ever show in February. Since then we have been tightening up and learning some new tunes. And when I say new tunes I mean old. lol. Anyway, let us know what you think.

The first video has excerpts of Spirit of Radio, Subdivisions, Limelight and Entre Nous

The next video is the full Spirit of Radio with multiple camera views.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoMY2_lzqvo

The last one here is Jacob's Ladder - I personally thought it came out pretty good for our first time playing it live. It's a tough song.

• Like 1

I think you may have promoted these videos before. I'm glad to read that you guys have been tightening up since the Feb. show. I'll be interested to hear the results of those efforts.
  • Like 1

I think you may have promoted these videos before. I'm glad to read that you guys have been tightening up since the Feb. show. I'll be interested to hear the results of those efforts.

I had the Spirit of Radio up here a while back, the sampler and Jacobs Ladder I just got. Just wanted to get a little broader sample. Sorry if it is a little redundant.

• Like 1