Pratt and Gump hanging out this week in So Cal

Wil1972

Webster's defines "Get a grip" as 1. Wanting to start a fight on the internet 2. Being rude beyond forgiveness. 3. One who says such evil nastiness should instantly be burned as a witch.

"Webster's"..* *snort* :LOL:

Ok, well, if this is happening, someone else better bring the marshmallows, because apparently I am going to be occupied.

• Like 1

On a side note - Snowdogged I got caught up watching the slide show in your sig. I saw Bernadette Peters (I had a big crush on her years ago) and then I couldn't stop watching.

Come on y'all seriously, attacking Neil's looks. Basically the comments you guys are making about his "nose being bad" and other shit is basically meaning your calling him ugly. Your not supporting Rush or being a true, good, fan if you call him ugly. Plus, there are more to people than looks, like there personality and who they are as a person. It's what's on the inside that counts, not what's on the outside to know that someone is an amazing person or happy.

Jesus H. Christ, Get a grip.

No one here called him ugly, or even implied it. Sickly and unhealthy, yes. And yes, even in black and white his nose is a heck of a lot darker than it was just a few years ago. It's a form of rosacea called rhinophyma, and while it's not caused from drinking, drinking can certainly exacerbate the condition. So the drinking in retirement thing has been implied. Looking ugly though? No, sorry, you're wrong. And our opinions on how he looks have absolutely nothing to do with any degree of fandom. And for Christ's sake it's you're not your, and their not there.

Attacking someone for trying to do their part for peace on this board? Real classy.

Where exactly in that post was she attacking anyone?

when u say get a grip ur pretty much attacking the other party so

I seriously don't know what kind of world you live in where telling someone to 'get a grip' is an attack. Because in my world it's usually used as a response to things getting too hysterical.

But whatever, think what you will. No skin off my nose. :huh:

When I say to get a grip it usally costs me an extra $50 at the massage parlor.

Rub 'n Tiz'zug

• Like 1