Pratt and Gump hanging out this week in So Cal

Wil1972

Maybe it's me but he looks not in the best of health. I hope I'm wrong.

No, I agree. Not just his weight loss, or his nose, but the way he's carrying himself. He looks sickly.

What kinda car's that?

Possibly an AC Cobra or replica of same.

Ah right, from the pics i just checked you seem to be correct, thanks. You know your cars :)

To me, he looks like he's aged 10 years in the 3 years since they toured.

When people who are in 60's or 70's etc. lose weight they usually do end up looking oldet as their wrinkles will become more defined after losing the fat

• Like 3

When people who are in 60's or 70's etc. lose weight they usually do end up looking oldet as their wrinkles will become more defined after losing the fat

Maybe so. But he looks like an old man that's two years away from a home. For folks that hold out hope of another Rush tour, that picture MIGHT be the nail in the coffin.

Maybe so. But he looks like an old man that's two years away from a home. For folks that hold out hope of another Rush tour, that picture MIGHT be the nail in the coffin.

Or, more accuatertly, should be.

shows how when he sets any goal he meets it: losing weight. nice job neil. was just hearing someone talk about him at the 99 tonight regarding amazing drummers and that was nice.

Maybe he should have set a goal of riding the bus with his bandmates instead of doing his, "I need my privacy because I'm superior" routine. Maybe he'd still be in playing shape like Geddy and Alex.
  • Like 2

Or, more accuatertly, should be.

I think that nail was hammered in three years ago.
  • Like 2