"Sleepaway Camp" Still Gives Me The Chills! 1983 Classic II and III are fun too!

RUSHHEAD666

Just watched "Sleepaway Camp" on blu. Digitally remastered and such an amazing transfer.

Vivid and brilliant.

If you horror Rush freaks haven't seen this movie you must.

Hell, see all three of them. I love them all!!!

Some of the special effects in this flick remind me of "Halloween III" Season Of The Bitch. I mean Witch.

Lot's of bitches in "Sleepaway Camp."

This movie still freaks me the f--- out.

A masterpiece.

Ahhh yes Sleepaway Camp by the great Robert Hiltzik, director of Sleepaway Camp, the direct-to-video Return to Sleepaway Camp, and....well uhhh...that’s it.

Sleepaway Camp has got to be one of the most absurd, shock twist endings for no damn reason for a movie ever made.

Imagine if it at the end of Halloween 1 it was revealed that Michael Myers was actually a French pastry chef driven insane by the failure of his patisserie on the Champs Elysses two decades before his murderous rampage. This would be on par with the ending to Sleepaway Camp.

“Oh my god Michael! Is that an eclair in your pants or are you just glad to see me?!”

• Like 1

Ahhh yes Sleepaway Camp by the great Robert Hiltzik, director of Sleepaway Camp, the direct-to-video Return to Sleepaway Camp, and....well uhhh...that’s it.

Sleepaway Camp has got to be one of the most absurd, shock twist endings for no damn reason for a movie ever made.

Imagine if it at the end of Halloween 1 it was revealed that Michael Myers was actually a French pastry chef driven insane by the failure of his patisserie on the Champs Elysses two decades before his murderous rampage. This would be on par with the ending to Sleepaway Camp.

“Oh my god Michael! Is that an eclair in your pants or are you just glad to see me?!”

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Classic Johnny!!!! I thought you were going to say that Michael Myers was actually Michelle Myers!! A real chick with a dick.

"Chicks with dicks on pogo sticks."

Love,

The Red Hot Chili Peppers

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Classic Johnny!!!! I thought you were going to say that Michael Myers was actually Michelle Myers!! A real chick with a dick.

Love,

That would’ve been too easy. This was about completely, nonsensical plot twists.

• Like 1

Love,

tenor.gif

• Like 1

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Joqesyfibmc[/media]

His reviews of the sequels are worth checking out. Bruce Springsteen’s sister is in the first 2 sequels.

HAHAHA!!!

Let's face facts on a public forum. You can't do this shit anymore in 2018.

Yet everyone loves the transgender transference of the modern age.

The hypocrites rule the world.

"And the meek shall inherit the earth......"

Love,

THE BIBLE and RUSH

This guy is amazing.

LOVE IT!

FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!!

Well it used to exist.....

ROSANNE BARR FOR PRESIDENT! LOL!

Purely a joke liberals.

Edited by RUSHHEAD666

His reviews of the sequels are worth checking out. Bruce Springsteen’s sister is in the first 2 sequels.

More homo-erotic than Nightmare On Elm Street II! Well that's what I think!!! Nightmare II is SHITE

"DREAM WARRIORS" PART THREE RULES!

Love,

DOKKEN

HAHAHA!!!

Let's face facts on a public forum. You can't do this shit anymore in 2018.

Yet everyone loves the transgender transference of the modern age.

The hypocrites rule the world.

"And the meek shall inherit the earth......"

Love,

THE BIBLE and RUSH

This guy is amazing.

LOVE IT!

FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!!

Well it used to exist.....

ROSANNE BARR FOR PRESIDENT! LOL!

Purely a joke liberals.

So I’m sure you won’t be outraged by Griffin and Bee and not be a partisan hypocrite, right? At least they didn’t massacre the national anthem. FOS=/=no consequences.

And don’t forget, I’m indie. Both parties are PC crybabies.

More homo-erotic than Nightmare On Elm Street II! Well that's what I think!!! Nightmare II is SHITE

Love,

DOKKEN

2 is campy watchable crap like the fifth f13. Freddy’s Dead is the worst and the video game scene is more stupid than scary.

Love,

DOKKEN

Come on Earl. Dream Warriors was bullshit. It was like a cheap DC superhero movie mixed with a typically lame SNL skit!

The only Elm Street flick worth a damn was the first one.