Help Me Rush Forum Friends! June 1st 2018 Is A Totally Boggling My Mind! Styx, Tesla, Jett? TOP? Steely Dan Doobies?

I’d go see Tesla every chance I could. The only bad part is they are opening the show. Their main act shows are awesome.

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z33/bfwgjma/Tesla%202013%20Pine%20Knob%202Aug/IMG_4018_zpsc8edb34e.jpg

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z33/bfwgjma/Tesla%202013%20Pine%20Knob%202Aug/IMG_4067_zpsc9462e6c.jpg

So, what's the verdict Earl?

Yeah, Earl.... what's it gonna be tomorrow night?

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z33/bfwgjma/Styx%2001July2016%20Detroit/0701162144a_zpssi4e7ga3.jpg

• Like 2

I’d go see Tesla every chance I could. The only bad part is they are opening the show. Their main act shows are awesome.

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z33/bfwgjma/Tesla%202013%20Pine%20Knob%202Aug/IMG_4018_zpsc8edb34e.jpg

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z33/bfwgjma/Tesla%202013%20Pine%20Knob%202Aug/IMG_4067_zpsc9462e6c.jpg

Go TOP. Shoreline is lirerally a dump.

Totally agree. It's also 90 minutes away. I've seen Doobies and Dan enough. Love me some live "Road Angel" though. Oh well!

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z33/bfwgjma/Styx%2001July2016%20Detroit/0701162144a_zpssi4e7ga3.jpg

OMG you guys! Making this tough man. Never in my concert life have I had this issue. Maroon 5 and Social Distortion are also playing tomorrow night. Crazy!!!

So far I think it's going to be Tower Of Power on Friday, Ian Anderson on Saturday.

I love TESLA, seen them many times. I know Brian Wheat so I've been very lucky in the past with them.

I really want to see JETT, but man that STYX set is the same as last year it seems.

• Like 1

I really want to see JETT

2 miles away from seeing Joan Jett and The Blackhearts.

How is this even a question?

:)

Hahaha! You sound like my buddy who even offered me a free ticket!!! UGH!

Ok, let's recap here.

1: You've never seen Joan Jett and The Blackhearts.

2: They are playing technically within walking distance to your house.

3: You've been offered a free ticket.

4: Just like Joan, you love rock 'n' roll.

Hmm, seems like a no brainer to me.

• Like 1

OMG... that STYX set is the same as last year it seems.

The only change when I saw them on July 1, two years ago was that they played Suite Madame Blue / Miss America... That alone was worth the "price" of admission...

However, given the choice, I'd go FUNKY.... Go Down to The Night Club to enjoy What is HIP! So Very Hard to Go....but You Outta Be Havin' Fun!

• Like 1

I really want to see JETT

2 miles away from seeing Joan Jett and The Blackhearts.

How is this even a question?

:)

Hahaha! You sound like my buddy who even offered me a free ticket!!! UGH!

Ok, let's recap here.

1: You've never seen Joan Jett and The Blackhearts.

2: They are playing technically within walking distance to your house.

3: You've been offered a free ticket.

4: Just like Joan, you love rock 'n' roll.

Hmm, seems like a no brainer to me.

HAHAHA!! Love you MAN! You make incredible sense.

I can UBER there and walk home. LOL!

OMG... that STYX set is the same as last year it seems.

The only change when I saw them on July 1, two years ago was that they played Suite Madame Blue / Miss America... That alone was worth the "price" of admission...

However, given the choice, I'd go FUNKY.... Go Down to The Night Club to enjoy What is HIP! So Very Hard to Go....but You Outta Be Havin' Fun!

Thank you my other brother! So many rock and roll Rush brothers and sisters on here!

I'm so "Dazed And Confused."

I must have missed this thread!

Hahaha! Where the heck have you been??? Missed you brother.

I might just stay home this weekend. LOL!!!

Ian Anderson is Saturday at The Greek. Berkeley.

Guys,

I saw UTOPIA last night. Todd Rundgren blew my fuckking mind.

The first there songs were soooooo PROG!! WOW!

Theme Song From Utopia and THE IKON I think???

FOOK ME!

• Like 1

Guys,

FOOK ME!

Ian Anderson probably eats at a Greek restaurant as well!

Guys,

FOOK ME!

Wait a sec. what time is the show in Concord. Is it early enough you can see Joan and then bop over to the Fox for TOP?

• Like 1

Guys,

FOOK ME!

Wait a sec. what time is the show in Concord. Is it early enough you can see Joan and then bop over to the Fox for TOP?

I could dude! Joan is on at 7 pm. But I just talked to my buddy. He's picking me up at 5:00 pm for dinner first so I'm going to STYX, TESLA AND JOAN!

It's the right choice for sure.

Tower Of Power always plays at Yoshi's, a cool jazz sushi joint. I will wait for that! Cheers gentlemen! THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!!!!!!

"I HATE MYSELF FOR LOVING YOU!" LOL!

• Like 1

Guys,

FOOK ME!

I could dude! Joan is on at 7 pm. But I just talked to my buddy. He's picking me up at 5:00 pm for dinner first so I'm going to STYX, TESLA AND JOAN!

Tower Of Power always plays at Yoshi's, a cool jazz sushi joint. I will wait for that! Cheers gentlemen! THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!!!!!!

How was the big rock show?
  • Like 1

Guys,

FOOK ME!

Hey my brother.

I don't want to be negative but I really could rip all three bands after last night's performances.

TESLA actually opened. Not Joan. I have been seeing TESLA since the beginning. I know those guys from back in the day thanks to my Y&T connection and to be honest one of my best friend's was the actual original singer of a band called CITY KIDD. Before my buddy left the group and then Wheat and Hannon found Jeff Keith.

So on that note, the band sounded great but too many ballads for a short set and to top it all off Jeff's voice sounds like a chainsaw carving a fuckkin ice sculpture. Keith needs to retire.

JOAN JETT really kicked it out with high energy and they had excellent sound. But then sadly after "Cherry Bomb" which was frigging awesome the band hit a lull. They even f***ed up on a song and had to start it over. Glad I saw Joan though. I loved the tune "I Hate Myself For Loving You." I filmed the song on my iPhone and sent it to my ex wife. I know I know, probably not cool but as I love to say my famous quote since getting divorced in 2915: "FUCKK IT!"

STYNX I mean STYX: That was for Pat as we all know he HATES STYNX. That's a classic term invented by Duck. Soooooooooooooooo, I totally love STYX but man they were off too. Tommy might have been fighting something. He wasn't his high energy self. Gowan was over the top ridiculous. Same songs off "The Mission." A total bore. Tom was amazing on the drums but he did something terrible to his hair. Straight out of the Eighties man. Well I guess it was appropriate as the highlight of the show was "MR ROBOTO." That even rhymes!!! I loved it. Then "Renegade" and that was it!

It was a fun night and I was home by 11 pm sharp. I do love the Concord Pavilion!

Thanks for caring!!

So that's my quick review of the above average night. TESLA has to hang it up.

When I was checking out the merch some drunk guy was yelling, "TESLA??? TESLA???? I THOUGHT IT WAS A FUCKKING CAR!!! NOT SOME BAND FROM THE FUCKKING EIGHTIES!" Over and over again he said it. Kind of funny.

Onward and forward!!!

Yanni on the 6th.

Sebastian Bach on the 10th

ULI ROTH on the 14th

Blue Oyster Cult on the 15th

Jello Biafra's 60th birthday party bash on the `17th!

Yep!

I'm crazy! No wonder no woman would ever want a guy like me.

Fuckk it. "I'm Gonna Marry Rock N Roll"

That's my new hit single............

"Single For Life, Half Way To Death"

• Like 3

Guys,

FOOK ME!

Hey my brother.

I don't want to be negative but I really could rip all three bands after last night's performances.

TESLA actually opened. Not Joan. I have been seeing TESLA since the beginning. I know those guys from back in the day thanks to my Y&T connection and to be honest one of my best friend's was the actual original singer of a band called CITY KIDD. Before my buddy left the group and then Wheat and Hannon found Jeff Keith.

So on that note, the band sounded great but too many ballads for a short set and to top it all off Jeff's voice sounds like a chainsaw carving a fuckkin ice sculpture. Keith needs to retire.

JOAN JETT really kicked it out with high energy and they had excellent sound. But then sadly after "Cherry Bomb" which was frigging awesome the band hit a lull. They even f***ed up on a song and had to start it over. Glad I saw Joan though. I loved the tune "I Hate Myself For Loving You." I filmed the song on my iPhone and sent it to my ex wife. I know I know, probably not cool but as I love to say my famous quote since getting divorced in 2915: "FUCKK IT!"

STYNX I mean STYX: That was for Pat as we all know he HATES STYNX. That's a classic term invented by Duck. Soooooooooooooooo, I totally love STYX but man they were off too. Tommy might have been fighting something. He wasn't his high energy self. Gowan was over the top ridiculous. Same songs off "The Mission." A total bore. Tom was amazing on the drums but he did something terrible to his hair. Straight out of the Eighties man. Well I guess it was appropriate as the highlight of the show was "MR ROBOTO." That even rhymes!!! I loved it. Then "Renegade" and that was it!

It was a fun night and I was home by 11 pm sharp. I do love the Concord Pavilion!

Thanks for caring!!

When I was checking out the merch some drunk guy was yelling, "TESLA??? TESLA???? I THOUGHT IT WAS A FUCKKING CAR!!! NOT SOME BAND FROM THE FUCKKING EIGHTIES!" Over and over again he said it. Kind of funny.

Onward and forward!!!

Yanni on the 6th.

ULI ROTH on the 14th

Yep!

Earl did you know that the original drummer from Autograph was murdered last year? Keni Richards shot dead for some kind of drugs he had.

Guys,

FOOK ME!

Hey my brother.

Thanks for caring!!

Onward and forward!!!

Yanni on the 6th.

ULI ROTH on the 14th

Yep!

The big question for the Earl or Rockness is who was the best of the three?
  • Like 1

Guys,

FOOK ME!

Hey my brother.

Thanks for caring!!

Onward and forward!!!

Yanni on the 6th.

ULI ROTH on the 14th

Yep!

Earl did you know that the original drummer from Autograph was murdered last year? Keni Richards shot dead for some kind of drugs he had.

Holy Shit Pat! I didn't know that! I LOVE AUTOGRAPH! RIP!

Dude! I want to clarify. I called the drummer of STYNX Tom, It's TODD of course! Great drummer in a tired old band. He should work with Geddy and Alex!! HAHAHA!

You heard it here first! HAHA! RUSH GEEKS! WATCH OUT!

STYX is going to retire. Todd is going to join forces with Ged and Alex!!!!

Full album and tour coming in fall of 2019!!!!!

Will feature new tracks from the forthcumming album, "NEXUS."

The set will contain Rush track classics, a few STYX tracks and many new jams from this new band.

The band name is very important so I'm saving it for last.

Make sure all of you pansy Rushheads who call yourselves real fans look on RUSHISABAND. Because they ain't a band no more! LOL!

The new name of the band is called G.A.S.

Blowing it all out of my ass!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!

GEDDY

ALEX

SUCHERMAN

SUCH A WORKING MAN! HAHAHAHAHA!

• Like 1

Guys,

FOOK ME!

Hey my brother.

Thanks for caring!!

Onward and forward!!!

Yanni on the 6th.

ULI ROTH on the 14th

Yep!

Dude!

Nowhere or no one is safe on this planet of the apes! WE ARE DOOMED!

The forensic psychiatrist involved with the JonBenet Ramsey case was murdered.

Steven Pitt. Killed.

• Like 1