For the record

Fordgalaxy

My current avatar is a Raven which indicates one of the tribes in the Haida group of Native Americans. I am not a Native American as far as I know. And now, back to your regularly scheduled program.

I think the Baltimore Ravens should be forced to change their mascot because it is offensive to the one of the tribes of the Haida group of Native Americans!

My current avatar is a Raven which indicates one of the tribes in the Haida group of Native Americans. I am not a Native American as far as I know. And now, back to your regularly scheduled program.

I think the Baltimore Ravens should be forced to change their mascot because it is offensive to the one of the tribes of the Haida group of Native Americans!

Indeed. My great great second aunt five times removed was 0.000000001% Haida group and I am highly offended. The Baltimore Ravens will pay for their insolence. The Tweet I'm about to post will be the beginning of the end for them.

• Like 2

I thought this thread was gonna be about the vinyl records we bought back in the day.....;)

Indeed. My great great second aunt five times removed was 0.000000001% Haida group and I am highly offended. The Baltimore Ravens will pay for their insolence. The Tweet I'm about to post will be the beginning of the end for them.

Don't let Ray Lewis read it. You might wind up dead.

I thought this thread was gonna be about the vinyl records we bought back in the day..... ;)

You're can steer it in that direction if you choose.

Don't let Ray Lewis read it. You might wind up dead.

:LOL:

I thought this thread was gonna be about the vinyl records we bought back in the day..... ;)

How about we kill two birds with one stone and discuss the artistic merits and value of the hit single "One Tin Soldier" from the film Billy Jack?
  • Like 1

How about we kill two birds with one stone and discuss the artistic merits and value of the hit single "One Tin Soldier" from the film Billy Jack?

Corvids are very smart animals and I'd appreciate you not killing any of them. As for "One Tin Soldier", go ahead and do it in the name of your heaven, you'll be justified in the end.

• Like 1

The avatar is cool, but you'd be cooler if you dropped one and added two. A beverage to the first one who gets it. This is either really easy or I'll be drinking alone for quite a while.

The avatar is cool, but you'd be cooler if you dropped one and added two. A beverage to the first one who gets it. This is either really easy or I'll be drinking alone for quite a while.

Drink up! (I have no idea what you're talking about)

Corvids are very smart animals and I'd appreciate you not killing any of them. As for "One Tin Soldier", go ahead and do it in the name of your heaven, you'll be justified in the end.

:haz:

The song is done by Coven, a weird satanic band. Strange departure.

• Like 1

Drink up! (I have no idea what you're talking about)

:hail:

Vowels

• Like 1

Being a quarter Alaskan native, I was actually somewhat curious. Cool.

I also quite like Ford Galaxies. Wouldn't mind a '69-'70 fastback.

• Like 1