A little help on LinkedIn

Rod in Toronto

I don't know how many of you are on LinkedIn, but if you are and you're willing to help me, I kindly ask you to like and share this post there with your network: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/activity:6397236825756356608/

It's about an article I wrote addressing the difficulties to find a job in Toronto. I hope this article gets my name out there and that this helps me find a job here. I've been here for a year, and only found temporary jobs.

Thanks in advance to all those willing to help!

• Like 3

That is the problem in Canada these days. Most companies don't want to hire full time employees so they do not have to provide pension plans and other benefits. Too many companies just hire temps through employment agencies and will occasionally hire someone full time through the employment agency if they see that the person is extraordinary at the job.Good luck, I really hope you find a goid job!
  • Like 1

Tell me about it, man...I've done tons of interviews, and now that I think I got the hang of it, there haven't been many positions advertised. To be honest, even a temporary role would be ok right now.