Is the The Sense O'Clock News forum still going?

Mike Check

it's like, super super real

Depending on how long ago you requested an in, I'd say you should either re-apply (if it's been over a week) or wait longer (under a week). We only have one active mod on here, so it'll take a hot minute before you can get in.

Peace bitch

• Like 1

Depending on how long ago you requested an in, I'd say you should either re-apply (if it's been over a week) or wait longer (under a week). We only have one active mod on here, so it'll take a hot minute before you can get in.

Peace bitch

1 active mod? Someone should be appointed or something. I nominate DPR.

Peace bitch

1 active mod? Someone should be appointed or something. I nominate DPR.

:facepalm: :LOL:

I'm sure that would go extremely well!

• Like 1

I applied to join but haven't heard anything. Wondering if it's real

Focus on the pain, the only thing that's real

• Like 2

It's real. And it's spectacular.

It's really just a place to debate Chicago vs. NYC pizza and which decade Permanent Waves belongs to.

• Like 2

A lot of people have been saying that this is the greatest political forum on the internet. Americans everywhere are telling me this forum is fantastic. Some say that it's all about me, but that's fake news. Those liars just don't understand how tremendous this forum is. It's the greatest. MRGA! (Rush)
  • Like 1

A lot of people have been saying that this is the greatest political forum on the internet. Americans everywhere are telling me this forum is fantastic. Some say that it's all about me, but that's fake news. Those liars just don't understand how tremendous this forum is. It's the greatest. MRGA! (Rush)

Are you saying Rush stopped being great at one point?

PoW

Why do so many use the abbreviation PoW instead of PW since there was just two words in the title and not three?

To distinguish between the transcendent Permanent Waves and the album that was the beginning of a decades long slump, Power Windows.

• Like 1

There were some definite lulls, and few lulz.

It's real. And it's spectacular.

It's really just a place to debate Chicago vs. NYC pizza and which decade Permanent Waves belongs to.

In greater depth, of course.
  • Like 1

On 8/26/2023 at 4:35 PM, BastillePark said:

Actually someone said there was a domain name issue or something like that and it took a while to get that straightened out. 

BTW, you're still wrong on nearly everything but at least you're being wrong in the correct sub-forum. Where your wrongness can be challenged. I applaud your arrival to SOCN.

SOCN is in session | made w/ Imgflip meme maker

The Rush Forum's SOCN | Mask theatre; Free markets; Christianity; What a bunch of cunts; BLM; Abortion; TRF's SOCN | image tagged in debate | made w/ Imgflip meme maker

• Haha 1