Ready player one

Red3angel

Really good movie enjoy very much. One of his best. There is a 2112 poster in the movie and someone wears a 2112 T-shirt

Where have you been that this is new to you? You know it was adapted from the book, right? And the book had an entire part devoted to 2112 and Rush. The movie though enjoyable to watch is quite bland and dull compared w/ the book. Everything I knew and loved in the book are taken out.

Seriously, if you haven't read the book, you should.

• Like 1

Really good movie enjoy very much. One of his best. There is a 2112 poster in the movie and someone wears a 2112 T-shirt

Where have you been that this is new to you? You know it was adapted from the book, right? And the book had an entire part devoted to 2112 and Rush. The movie though enjoyable to watch is quite bland and dull compared w/ the book. Everything I knew and loved in the book are taken out.

Seriously, if you haven't read the book, you should.

You mad? Lol . I loved the movie without any this to do with band. After all on this forum there seams to be equal hate for their work and the members, so maybe I’m happy there was less rush. Edited by Red3angel

You mad? Lol . I loved the movie without any this to do with band. After all on this forum there seams to be equal hate for their work and the members, so maybe I’m happy there was less rush.

:eh: Uh, no. I'm not mad. What a ridiculous comment. You make it seem, though, that you hadn't even heard of the book. Which has a HUGE part devoted to Rush and 2112, not just a couple of small visual cameos. The writer, Ernest Cline is obviously a fan. To make this movie and completely cut out huge key parts (Rush being one of them) was a huge disappointment. So since you didn't answer the first time, did you read the book? Because it was fantastic. The movie was fun, but far from fantastic.

BTW, do you know how to quote and reply in the same quote?

You just click below the last quote tab of the post you're replying to and reply. No need to make another post.

You mad? Lol . I loved the movie without any this to do with band. After all on this forum there seams to be equal hate for their work and the members, so maybe I’m happy there was less rush.

I really enjoyed the movie, and I think the nod to RUSH toward the end was enough. Anything more would likely have been a distraction lost on the larger audience, I think.

• Like 1

:eh: Uh, no. I'm not mad. What a ridiculous comment. You make it seem, though, that you hadn't even heard of the book. Which has a HUGE part devoted to Rush and 2112, not just a couple of small visual cameos. The writer, Ernest Cline is obviously a fan. To make this movie and completely cut out huge key parts (Rush being one of them) was a huge disappointment. So since you didn't answer the first time, did you read the book? Because it was fantastic. The movie was fun, but far from fantastic.

BTW, do you know how to quote and reply in the same quote?

You just click below the last quote tab of the post you're replying to and reply. No need to make another post.

Goodbye to this form it’s been cool

Peace.

A parting note: Robert Plant's first two solo albums are gold.

:cheers:

• Like 1