Crimsonmistymemory

Testing the Fences

• Members *
  • 18632 posts
  • Interests:Just an interested cat,
    Living in a,
    Dog eat Dog World

Posted 10 December 2018 - 04:52 PM

The tale of 2 halves which result in the Bucs snatching defeat out of the jaws of victory! I do not know what kind of pep talk coach Kirk Dudder gave at 1/2 time but I would suggest he learned not to do it with his next team! Oh the kicking curse also returned! I wonder if Matt Bryant is sneaking in RayJay in the middle of the night and pissing on the goal posts? :unsure: In reality and as pathetic as my team is I am actually glad they lost yesterday! I couldn't stand to listen to another week of mathematical possibilities of the ole Buccos getting in the playoffs! Also a win would've possibly detracted from the thought that a complete overhaul is in order! The best record now achievable will be 8-8. Een as dismal as NFC standings are across the board I do not think 8-8 (if they even finish that good) is the magic numbers!
And there you go....
Go Bucs!    :madra:

Edited by Crimsonmistymemory, 10 December 2018 - 04:53 PM.

Sponsored Post

#62 Crimsonmistymemory

Crimsonmistymemory

Testing the Fences

• Members *
  • 18632 posts
    Living in a,
    Dog eat Dog World

Posted 24 December 2018 - 07:23 AM

Well after a sloppy loss to Dallas Tampa sits with a 5-10 record with 1 game to go. Another ugly losing season of complete disappointment. Next week the Bucs will host the equally stinky Falcons in yet another "Repus Bowl" (Super  backwards). They will try their hardest to win this contest of forgettable contests to ruin any chance of decent Draft pick for whomever will be GM & Head Coach next year...
:facepalm: Bucs... :madra:

#63 Crimsonmistymemory

Crimsonmistymemory

Testing the Fences

• Members *
  • 18632 posts
    Living in a,
    Dog eat Dog World

Posted 30 December 2018 - 05:59 PM

Bucs are Repus Bowl Champs losing the the Falcons 34-32. Finishing the season with a 5- 11 season, this means that the Bucs will end up with a more decent draft pick for whom ever will be running this team next year. There was an announcement this morning (actually before kick off) that Coach Dork will be fired!! Really? I would have never guessed!! Rumors are swirling about potential replacements for Koetter. One promising name bounced out there was Jim Harbaugh. But I think there will also be a GM change as well so it is a wait & see situation for sure.
Go Bucs! :madra:

#64 pjbear05

pjbear05

Solar Federalist

• Members *
  • 2789 posts
  • Interests:Beer and music.

Posted 30 December 2018 - 06:12 PM

View PostCrimsonmistymemory, on 30 December 2018 - 05:59 PM, said:

Bucs are Repus Bowl Champs losing the the Falcons 34-32. Finishing the season with a 5- 11 season, this means that the Bucs will end up with a more decent draft pick for whom ever will be running this team next year. There was an announcement this morning (actually before kick off) that Coach Dork will be fired!! Really? I would have never guessed!! Rumors are swirling about potential replacements for Koetter. One promising name bounced out there was Jim Harbaugh. But I think there will also be a GM change as well so it is a wait & see situation for sure.
Harbaugh would like to stay with Michigan, but after that debacle against Florida the alumni gang that runs those things in Ann Arbor might be saying "enough".  Hell, they might be at Krazy Jim's Blimpy Burgers making that decision as we speak.

Edited by pjbear05, 30 December 2018 - 06:14 PM.

#65 Crimsonmistymemory

Crimsonmistymemory

Testing the Fences

• Members *
  • 18632 posts
    Living in a,
    Dog eat Dog World

Posted 30 December 2018 - 06:39 PM

View Postpjbear05, on 30 December 2018 - 06:12 PM, said:

View PostCrimsonmistymemory, on 30 December 2018 - 05:59 PM, said:

Harbaugh would like to stay with Michigan, but after that debacle against Florida the alumni gang that runs those things in Ann Arbor might be saying "enough".  Hell, they might be at Krazy Jim's Blimpy Burgers making that decision as we speak.
I really hate to see the start from ground zero approach but something has to be done! I honestly think it's halarious the Bucs loss came by the foot of Matt Bryant! The guy the Bucs snubbed for an unproven kicker ( who they wasted a 2nd round pick on )that they nave made him compete for the job agains an old pro!

#66 Crimsonmistymemory

Crimsonmistymemory

Testing the Fences

• Members *
  • 18632 posts
    Living in a,
    Dog eat Dog World

Posted 30 December 2018 - 07:58 PM

Breaking (old aready known) news... Head coach Dirk Koetter has been fired! Sad thing GM Jason Leicht has not!!!

#67 Crimsonmistymemory

Crimsonmistymemory

Testing the Fences

• Members *
  • 18632 posts
    Living in a,
    Dog eat Dog World

Posted 13 March 2019 - 10:10 AM

Well So far under new HC Bruce Ariens;
LB Kwon Alexander-Gone, WR Adam Humphries- Gone :(  WR Deshawn Jackson- Gone :D P Bryan Anger- Gone
New Aquisitions are LB Deone Bucannon
Only Time will tell

#68 laughedatbytime

laughedatbytime

Twin City Cub Fan

• Members *
  • 79343 posts
  • Interests:marxism, hate, subjugating the individual to the state, the Great Purges, the Holodomor, the Cultural Revolution, the Great Leap Forward, the New York Times

Posted 27 March 2019 - 06:27 PM

Congratulations!

The Bucs have won the Blaine Gabbert sweepstakes!

#69 treeduck

treeduck

Tenacious T

• Members *
  • 89881 posts

Posted 27 March 2019 - 09:30 PM

View Postlaughedatbytime, on 27 March 2019 - 06:27 PM, said:

Congratulations!

#70 Crimsonmistymemory

Crimsonmistymemory

Testing the Fences

• Members *
  • 18632 posts
    Living in a,
    Dog eat Dog World

Posted 28 March 2019 - 05:59 PM

View Postlaughedatbytime, on 27 March 2019 - 06:27 PM, said:

Congratulations!

Well I guess coach is prepairing a safety net for the enevitable collapse of Jamis Winston as far as everybody around here is expecting

#71 Crimsonmistymemory

Crimsonmistymemory

Testing the Fences

• Members *
  • 18632 posts
    Living in a,
    Dog eat Dog World

Posted 22 May 2019 - 12:12 PM

Bucs release Gerold McCoy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users