• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#41 LeaveMyThingAlone

LeaveMyThingAlone

The Professor

• Members *
  • 3146 posts

Posted 10 September 2018 - 08:10 AM

Congrats Bucs fans. That was a nice win, but Ryan Fitzpatrick will rip your heart out. He has a way of putting together a few games that make you think you’ve found a sleeper, then will have a month that reminds you why he’s been with like 8 teams. He has a way of throwing some very bad interceptions at the worst times.
The Bucs do seem to be pretty deep at he skill positions and definitely have some weapons to compete for the playoffs, whether it’s Winistion, Fitzpatrick, or whoever else they throw out at QB.

Sponsored Post

#42 Crimsonmistymemory

Crimsonmistymemory

Testing the Fences

• Members *
  • 18262 posts
  • Interests:Just an interested cat,
    Living in a,
    Dog eat Dog World

Posted 10 September 2018 - 08:41 AM

View PostLeaveMyThingAlone, on 10 September 2018 - 08:10 AM, said:

Congrats Bucs fans. That was a nice win, but Ryan Fitzpatrick will rip your heart out. He has a way of putting together a few games that make you think you’ve found a sleeper, then will have a month that reminds you why he’s been with like 8 teams. He has a way of throwing some very bad interceptions at the worst times.
The Bucs do seem to be pretty deep at he skill positions and definitely have some weapons to compete for the playoffs, whether it’s Winistion, Fitzpatrick, or whoever else they throw out at QB.
Yes it was a nice win for sure. Fitz has always thrived as "the other guy" & pretty much choked as a starter but it is nice to see when everything just clicks for your team. However with that said we Tampainian Bucs fans have come to realize that a good outing on week 1 is, well just a good outing on week 1 :lol: It'a a long season ;) I think a lot of yesterdays success was due to our new playcaller Todd Munkin. The offense seemed much brighter and less predictable. It was a very selfless move by coach Coetter to relinquish that duty and says tons about the mans character! I do wonder though if Fitz does as well as he did yesterday the next 2 weeks will coach keep him as the starter & Winston on th bench? I hate to think that the bucs are 2-1 or 3-0 & Winston returns and the Bucs lose on week 4... It will be full on controversy!

Edited by Crimsonmistymemory, 10 September 2018 - 08:43 AM.

#43 Crimsonmistymemory

Crimsonmistymemory

Testing the Fences

• Members *
  • 18262 posts
    Living in a,
    Dog eat Dog World

Posted 16 September 2018 - 06:14 PM

Todays win was like wOw! Fitz broke a franchise record by being the 1st qb in the history of the bucs to throw 8 TD's & over 800yds in the 1st 2 games. I smeel a qb controversy brewing while I contemplate if I should've cancelled my season tickets last year :wacko: :lol:

Go Bucs :madra:

Edited by Crimsonmistymemory, 16 September 2018 - 06:15 PM.

#44 Crimsonmistymemory

Crimsonmistymemory

Testing the Fences

• Members *
  • 18262 posts
    Living in a,
    Dog eat Dog World

Posted 25 September 2018 - 07:03 AM

Well Fitzmagic turned Fitzfizzle last night as the ole Buccos fell to the desperate Steelers. Fitzpatric threw 3 picks (one a pick 6) but did manage to throw for 411yds an NFL record. Altough the 3 picks hurt it was consistant breakdowns by the defense that could only hold the steelers when it didn't count! Some pretty poor officiating contributed as well. Jamis will be allowed back in One Buc Place this morning only time will tell when his return will be. I am assuming after the bye week.
Go Bucs :madra:

Edited by Crimsonmistymemory, 25 September 2018 - 07:56 AM.

#45 treeduck

treeduck

Tenacious T

• Members *
  • 88111 posts

Posted 30 September 2018 - 02:07 PM

Posted Image

#46 Crimsonmistymemory

Crimsonmistymemory

Testing the Fences

• Members *
  • 18262 posts
    Living in a,
    Dog eat Dog World

Posted 30 September 2018 - 07:59 PM

View Posttreeduck, on 30 September 2018 - 02:07 PM, said:

Posted Image
YEP! Pretty much sums that Fitzmagic BS up!! lol The humor I found in today's trouncing was the look on Winstons face just before the 1/2. His facial expressions clearly were saying don't put me in! Please don't put me in!
:ranton: In all seriousness Mike Smith should've been fired at the 1/2!! His "defense" is a joke and clearly this team is never prepared to win or capable of making adjustments. The only reason this glaring deficiency went unnoticed in the 1st 2 games was the fact that the offense was so productive. If Smitty had any accountability as a man he would resign before making his long time friend Dirk FIRE HIS ASS!!! I actually think at this point a Cabbage Patch Kid doll could make improvements to our sorry ass worse than Lovie Smiths defense... :rantoff:

Edited by Crimsonmistymemory, 30 September 2018 - 08:02 PM.

#47 Crimsonmistymemory

Crimsonmistymemory

Testing the Fences

• Members *
  • 18262 posts
    Living in a,
    Dog eat Dog World

Posted 04 October 2018 - 04:13 PM

I may have already said this once ( or twice lol) in my long tenure of being a fan of a sorry team. But i am so glad the ole Buccos a GUARANTEED not to lose this weekend! Although I have heard the bye week is favored by 3 :lol:

#48 Crimsonmistymemory

Crimsonmistymemory

Testing the Fences

• Members *
  • 18262 posts
    Living in a,
    Dog eat Dog World

Posted 15 October 2018 - 02:21 PM

Well after a 1st 1/2 trouncing and a much improved but still too little too late second 1/2 the Bucs drop their 3rd loss in a row the the Falcons 29-34. Today the Bucs announced that DC Mike Smith has been fired! Which in all honesty should've happened a long time ago. I do not like to celbrate a man losing his job but Smitty had to go. He led our Bucs to the worst defence in NFL HISTORY! Not just Bucs history but the entire NFL. So long and don't let the door hit you in the ass!

#49 Crimsonmistymemory

Crimsonmistymemory

Testing the Fences

• Members *
  • 18262 posts
    Living in a,
    Dog eat Dog World

Posted 21 October 2018 - 10:03 PM

Well the cardiac kids eek out an overtime win against the up and coming browns 26-23 in fantastic cardiac kid fashion. This game had everything and nothing at all lol. Tampa improves to 3-3
Let's GO Bucs!! :madra:

#50 Crimsonmistymemory

Crimsonmistymemory

Testing the Fences

• Members *
  • 18262 posts
    Living in a,
    Dog eat Dog World

Posted 28 October 2018 - 08:10 PM

Well today was a perfect example of why I do not financially support my NFL team any longer. So many bloobers & Blunders! Every decision made by the coaching staff is 100% reactive not proactive! Our "future QB benched too late (it took Interception #4 which was a pick 6)  after all the signs were there he was not going to get it done! The back up got us a tie game but our defense let the Bengals march down the field and even gave them some extra yards on penalties so the winning FG could be kicked... There are 2 things apparent to me at this point.
1- There is now definitely a QB controversy
2- A house cleaning is imminent!!

Go Bucs! :madra:

#51 Crimsonmistymemory

Crimsonmistymemory

Testing the Fences

• Members *
  • 18262 posts
    Living in a,
    Dog eat Dog World

Posted 04 November 2018 - 09:38 PM

Well the smell of strong smelling housecleaning bleach eminating from One Buc place! What a $#!T show today in Carolina! The ole Buccos dug themselves a deep hole early at one point being down 35-7 well before the 1st half expired. This crap at this point from this dare I say team is completely unacceptable!. I really do not like to have to contemplate having to start over from square 1. However at this point with what I keep seeing (a piss poor product), I almost welcome it... :( :fury: :bang bang:
---- -- ----! :madra:

Edited by Crimsonmistymemory, 04 November 2018 - 09:38 PM.

#52 treeduck

treeduck

Tenacious T

• Members *
  • 88111 posts

Posted 11 November 2018 - 05:52 PM

500 yards of offense with only 3 points scored! The worst points total since 1960 for a team putting up 500 yards.

#53 Crimsonmistymemory

Crimsonmistymemory

Testing the Fences

• Members *
  • 18262 posts
    Living in a,
    Dog eat Dog World

Posted 11 November 2018 - 07:19 PM

View Posttreeduck, on 11 November 2018 - 05:52 PM, said:

500 yards of offense with only 3 points scored! The worst points total since 1960 for a team putting up 500 yards.
Yes it is absolutely embarrassing! This loss as with most of the Bucs loss's this and previous seasons loss's rests with coaching. WAS was all but out of it and their coaching had what they had prepared to play to win. Our coaching must've relaxed as a team licking their wounds came to town. Never realizing that teams are down they fight even harder! Just like a wounded beast giving its all to survive. Me Bucs do have talent but that talent is not being coached up or motivated to be its best. A bad coach can drag good players down! A good coach can make average talent excel! As much as I hate the thought of starting all over again, it is time to clean house (including the GM) and start preparing for the future. It is clearly evident the current regime is not the answer!!!
-- ----! :madra:

Edited by Crimsonmistymemory, 11 November 2018 - 07:22 PM.

#54 treeduck

treeduck

Tenacious T

• Members *
  • 88111 posts

Posted 11 November 2018 - 08:03 PM

View PostCrimsonmistymemory, on 11 November 2018 - 07:19 PM, said:

Yes it is absolutely embarrassing! This loss as with most of the Bucs loss's this and previous seasons loss's rests with coaching. WAS was all but out of it and their coaching had what they had prepared to play to win. Our coaching must've relaxed as a team licking their wounds came to town. Never realizing that teams are down they fight even harder! Just like a wounded beast giving its all to survive. Me Bucs do have talent but that talent is not being coached up or motivated to be its best. A bad coach can drag good players down! A good coach can make average talent excel! As much as I hate the thought of starting all over again, it is time to clean house (including the GM) and start preparing for the future. It is clearly evident the current regime is not the answer!!!
Meanwhile the SAINTS put up 500 yards but scored 51 points, on the road too!

#55 laughedatbytime

laughedatbytime

Twin City Cub Fan

• Members *
  • 74255 posts
  • Interests:women's Uggs, trying to compensate for my small hands, buying gifts for the equipment staff, smashing certain cell phones, that dreamy Judge Berman

Posted 11 November 2018 - 08:24 PM

View Posttreeduck, on 11 November 2018 - 08:03 PM, said:

Against a defense who is on pace to give up more yards than anyone in history, even more than the Saints did a couple of years ago.

#56 treeduck

treeduck

Tenacious T

• Members *
  • 88111 posts

Posted 11 November 2018 - 08:31 PM

View Postlaughedatbytime, on 11 November 2018 - 08:24 PM, said:

View Posttreeduck, on 11 November 2018 - 08:03 PM, said:

Against a defense who is on pace to give up more yards than anyone in history, even more than the Saints did a couple of years ago.
Well I would have put up 80 if I'd been coach! I'd be known as tree "Run up the Score" duck! No back-ups in the 4th quarter for me!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users