Tampa Bay Buccaneers 2018-19 Season Thread

Jamis Winston aka J-boo Groper hating in full swing as today his larger than life image was removed from Raymond James Stadium today.

This was done by the owners of his own team...

I feel the end is near for #3

You'll be better off in the long run. I don't think he's a franchise QB.

He's a mug who's barely cognizant! He might even be classed as an inanimate object.

Wanna make a deal for Paxton Lynch ??

Actually, I don;t know - and I don;t think the Broncos even know what they've got in Lynch

He was drafted knowing fully well it was going to be a 2-3 year project, but from the neck up, I'm not sure he's got the moxie .. All the physical tools are there though

And from the neck down he's an ass grabbing maniac!

I think he was referring to Lynch, not Winston

My bad!

Jamis Winston aka J-boo Groper hating in full swing as today his larger than life image was removed from Raymond James Stadium today.

He's a mug who's barely cognizant! He might even be classed as an inanimate object.

Actually, I don;t know - and I don;t think the Broncos even know what they've got in Lynch

He was drafted knowing fully well it was going to be a 2-3 year project, but from the neck up, I'm not sure he's got the moxie .. All the physical tools are there though

From everything I hear, P.Lynch gets the rap of being addicted to video games. Not exactly the mind-set you want from your projected future franchise QB. Open your playbook, kid!

No worries though...Denver has a true QB who's a grown-up in C.Keenum.

And from the neck down he's an ass grabbing maniac!

I think he was referring to Lynch, not Winston

My bad!

Winston just practicing his grip again...no football was available. What a moron.

1st preseason game tomorrow night @ MIA, reports from camp indicating the "new" revamped "D" has been dominating the (once again) patch work & gimpy O-line.

We'll see how things pan our as I am sure all the teams in the NFL have players that are ready to hit someone else...

Go Bucs! :madra:

Well another Bucs preseason in the history books. The Bucs finish with a record of 2-2. One bright spot from a pathetic game 4.

It made the decision of who to cut an easy one... CUT EVERYBODY!!!

On to the regular season

Go Bucs :madra:

Edited by Crimsonmistymemory

SAINTS :sundog:

Yes I may be angry with me ole Bucco's but I will never actively root against them!

With that said good luck to your Saints! It should be an interesting week 1 :P

Don't worry the Saints will take good care of your Bucs... :D-13:

• Like 1

Yes I may be angry with me ole Bucco's but I will never actively root against them!

Well one thing for sure week 1 this season will have more meaning than last seasons week-17 match lol

Well one thing for sure week 1 this season will have more meaning than last seasons week-17 match lol

We'll give you good dose of Kamara!

Well here we go opening day Yucks vs Ain'ts! :P I saw an article written about bold predictions regarding the upcoming season and I almost threw up lol. Do those beat writers ever get it??? Lets see a winner 1st then we can sing praises! Well anyhoo it all starts today!

Congrats Bucs fans. That was a nice win, but Ryan Fitzpatrick will rip your heart out. He has a way of putting together a few games that make you think you’ve found a sleeper, then will have a month that reminds you why he’s been with like 8 teams. He has a way of throwing some very bad interceptions at the worst times.

The Bucs do seem to be pretty deep at he skill positions and definitely have some weapons to compete for the playoffs, whether it’s Winistion, Fitzpatrick, or whoever else they throw out at QB.

• Like 1

Congrats Bucs fans. That was a nice win, but Ryan Fitzpatrick will rip your heart out. He has a way of putting together a few games that make you think you’ve found a sleeper, then will have a month that reminds you why he’s been with like 8 teams. He has a way of throwing some very bad interceptions at the worst times.

The Bucs do seem to be pretty deep at he skill positions and definitely have some weapons to compete for the playoffs, whether it’s Winistion, Fitzpatrick, or whoever else they throw out at QB.

Yes it was a nice win for sure. Fitz has always thrived as "the other guy" & pretty much choked as a starter but it is nice to see when everything just clicks for your team. However with that said we Tampainian Bucs fans have come to realize that a good outing on week 1 is, well just a good outing on week 1 :LOL: It'a a long season ;) I think a lot of yesterdays success was due to our new playcaller Todd Munkin. The offense seemed much brighter and less predictable. It was a very selfless move by coach Coetter to relinquish that duty and says tons about the mans character! I do wonder though if Fitz does as well as he did yesterday the next 2 weeks will coach keep him as the starter & Winston on th bench? I hate to think that the bucs are 2-1 or 3-0 & Winston returns and the Bucs lose on week 4... It will be full on controversy!

Todays win was like wOw! Fitz broke a franchise record by being the 1st qb in the history of the bucs to throw 8 TD's & over 800yds in the 1st 2 games. I smeel a qb controversy brewing while I contemplate if I should've cancelled my season tickets last year :wacko: :LOL:

Well Fitzmagic turned Fitzfizzle last night as the ole Buccos fell to the desperate Steelers. Fitzpatric threw 3 picks (one a pick 6) but did manage to throw for 411yds an NFL record. Altough the 3 picks hurt it was consistant breakdowns by the defense that could only hold the steelers when it didn't count! Some pretty poor officiating contributed as well. Jamis will be allowed back in One Buc Place this morning only time will tell when his return will be. I am assuming after the bye week.

j7QzHAy.jpg

YEP! Pretty much sums that Fitzmagic BS up!! lol The humor I found in today's trouncing was the look on Winstons face just before the 1/2. His facial expressions clearly were saying don't put me in! Please don't put me in!

:ranton: In all seriousness Mike Smith should've been fired at the 1/2!! His "defense" is a joke and clearly this team is never prepared to win or capable of making adjustments. The only reason this glaring deficiency went unnoticed in the 1st 2 games was the fact that the offense was so productive. If Smitty had any accountability as a man he would resign before making his long time friend Dirk FIRE HIS ASS!!! I actually think at this point a Cabbage Patch Kid doll could make improvements to our sorry ass worse than Lovie Smiths defense... :rantoff:

• Like 2

Well after a 1st 1/2 trouncing and a much improved but still too little too late second 1/2 the Bucs drop their 3rd loss in a row the the Falcons 29-34. Today the Bucs announced that DC Mike Smith has been fired! Which in all honesty should've happened a long time ago. I do not like to celbrate a man losing his job but Smitty had to go. He led our Bucs to the worst defence in NFL HISTORY! Not just Bucs history but the entire NFL. So long and don't let the door hit you in the ass!

Well today was a perfect example of why I do not financially support my NFL team any longer. So many bloobers & Blunders! Every decision made by the coaching staff is 100% reactive not proactive! Our "future QB benched too late (it took Interception #4 which was a pick 6) after all the signs were there he was not going to get it done! The back up got us a tie game but our defense let the Bengals march down the field and even gave them some extra yards on penalties so the winning FG could be kicked... There are 2 things apparent to me at this point.

1- There is now definitely a QB controversy

2- A house cleaning is imminent!!

• Like 1