The 2018-2019 NFL Season

Principled Man

Refs win the game.

Hell yes. Sorry who dat nation. They had to show a clip from bounty gate'09. You reap what you sew.

Sorry for the loss Pat. Your heart must be fuckking crushed.

Hang in there!

"Heartbreaker"

Signed,

Grand "Funk" Railroad

FUNK THE LAMBS!

FUCKK KC AND TOM BRADY!

I read on a football website that the Patriots strategy on defense would be to hold on every pass play and dare the refs to call it like against Manning's Colts.

Looks like they were right.

• Like 1

Refs win the game.

Sorry for the loss Pat. Your heart must be fuckking crushed.

Hang in there!

"Heartbreaker"

Signed,

Grand "Funk" Railroad

FUNK THE LAMBS!

FUCKK KC AND TOM BRADY!

raiders suck

still

• Like 1

Refs win the game.

The Saints had the lead with a MINUTE left in the game. They had the opponent back on their own 25-yard line.

The Saints let them tie the game.

Then the Saints got the ball first in OT. They gave the ball away. They then let the opponent go down and score.

The Rams won the game. The Saints lost the game.

• Like 1

Refs win the game.

The Saints had the lead with a MINUTE left in the game. They had the opponent back on their own 25-yard line.

Then the Saints got the ball first in OT. They gave the ball away. They then let the opponent go down and score.

An official missed a very obvious pass interference call which would have allowed the Saints to run the clock down and kick a very short field goal and none of that other stuff would have happened. Must be a homer.

Refs win the game.

An official missed a very obvious pass interference call which would have allowed the Saints to run the clock down and kick a very short field goal and none of that other stuff would have happened. Must be a homer.

Would'a, could'a, should'a.....bad calls happen all during the game, in every game.

Hypotheticals don't win or lose games.

The Saints had the game in their hands regardless of the bad call. They blew it. That's a fact - not a hypothetical.

I couldn't care less about who won or lost. I wasn't rooting for anyone. I'm just stating the facts.

• Like 1

Refs win the game.

I don't think it was an obvious call. In real time it looks pretty close, especially from the proper angle.

My Friends, just got home from the Superdome, and this one's gonna hurt for all of off-season. No, we didn't have one of our better games on offense, and our defense did almost enough to stop LA. Almost enough. The very first thing I did as soon as the game was over was shake the hands & congrad the 3 remaining Ram fans in my row. Again, we didn't make enough plays to win this game. AND YES, that was a blown call near the end of regulation. One more, WE ARE NOT THE 'AINTS; that was one season back in 1980 when we only won one game. Yes, we've had some very terrible teams, especially during the late '60's & '70's, and since then had some REAL HEARTBREAKING LOSSES...ESPECIALLY THIS ONE. With that, there are many other teams in the NFL, that have struggled as well. We have a top notch organization, and NO, you're not gonna win all the time. Yet, we have PRIDE. That's why they play the game. Y'all take care.
  • Like 2

Refs win the game.

Would'a, could'a, should'a.....bad calls happen all during the game, in every game.

The Saints had the game in their hands regardless of the bad call. They blew it. That's a fact - not a hypothetical.

I couldn't care less about who won or lost. I wasn't rooting for anyone. I'm just stating the facts.

Most bad/missed calls don't directly affect the outcome of the game like that 1 did. Believe what you want, but the refs changed the game.

Refs win the game.

Most bad/missed calls don't directly affect the outcome of the game like that 1 did. Believe what you want, but the refs changed the game.

I don't believe anything. I'm stating facts.

People inventing hypothetical situations are doing all the believing.

Refs win the game.

If they make the call, they change the game, so, yeah.

As for the play itself, the timing was within fractions of a second, and the call could go easily either way.

Refs win the game.

If they make the call, they change the game, so, yeah.

As for the play itself, the timing was within fractions of a second, and the call could go easily either way.

Funny how every single person commenting whether announcer or former official/rules expert immediately said they missed the call. Even at full speed, it was clear the defensive guy ran into him before the ball arrived and he never looked toward the ball or QB.

Edited by Fordgalaxy
  • Like 3