The 2018-2019 NFL Season

Principled Man

Seattle receiver drops pass on an untimed down so the Seahawks lose to the LA Chargers of Irwindale, instead of being a 2 pt conversion to tie, avoiding what would have been the Chargerest loss imaginable, on two missed extra points.

Seattle receiver drops pass on an untimed down so the Seahawks lose to the LA Chargers of Irwindale, instead of being a 2 pt conversion to tie, avoiding what would have been the Chargerest loss imaginable, on two missed extra points.

What's wrong with the Dolphins these days??

It's hard to win when you have BO at QB. Except when you play the Jets.

Aikman correctly predicts that the Saints will run it down to the 2 minute warning and discuss what to do then.

:cheerleader:

Troy Aikman calls this a big win for the Saints!

:huh:

He couldn't even say "Aaron Donald" without tripping over his own mouth.

• Like 2

It's hard to win when you have BO at QB. Except when you play the Jets.

The Saints just made sure the best Dolphins record stays intact.

Edited by treeduck
  • Like 2

Ask Sam Darnold, the Fins picked him off four times today.

Ask Sam Darnold, the Fins picked him off four times today.

Like taking candy from a baby.

• Like 1

My first ever parlay bet winner!! :haz: :haz: It's a little blurry.....sorry

OLBL9uR.jpg

That ticket was a pipe wrench lock!!! Congrats!

Those darned Packers had me sweating for a while...... :rage: :rage: :LOL: :lol:

I guess Goldie Hawn wasn’t available. The Onion needs to stop becoming real life.

https://www.usatoday...iew/2047620002/

"Our coaching search will be thorough and deliberate, but we are still in the process of composing the list of candidates, and (former) Secretary Rice has not been discussed."

-- Browns' GM John Dorsey

I’m actually watching some NFL, I hear these teams play exciting football. Where is Alex Smith, when did the Rams move back to LA?

Smith is the new Theismann.