Tragic accident in Toronto

blueschica

My heart goes out to everyone in Toronto. I just heard on the news that a van rapidly approached pedestrians downtown and 8-10 people are badly injured. Apparently they have arrested the driver.
  • Like 1

I just read about it. I´ll say what I always say when attacks like that occur: whatever religion/cult/organized association that drives someone to do such a thing is CLEARLY missing its point.
  • Like 5

I just read about it. I´ll say what I always say when attacks like that occur: whatever religion/cult/organized association that drives someone to do such a thing is CLEARLY missing its point.

Is it near where you are Rod?

10km/6.2 miles from our house.

It could have been you Rod! :o

I'm glad you are ok!

• Like 2

The Driver was 'completeting a mission'? Or just really bad driver? Just read the toronto star, or something and NO mention of cult or religious faction was made....just stupidity....

o1JtnVp.gif

The Driver was 'completeting a mission'? Or just really bad driver? Just read the toronto star, or something and NO mention of cult or religious faction was made....just stupidity....

o1JtnVp.gif

The guy was definitely out to kill as many people as he could with the van. They have released his name but that is all the info they are giving at the moment.

Such a horrible thing!

• Like 3

o1JtnVp.gif

The guy was definitely out to kill as many people as he could with the van. They have released his name but that is all the info they are giving at the moment.

Such a horrible thing!

I like the fact that you have Billy May in your waste of time sig... and of course this is horrible, this person is deserving of some MAJOR punishment...

HohnDUl.gif