"Hour Glass" - YYNOT

Killer!! Really great tune. Nice writing, wonderful arrangement, good recording...love it!

Excited to hear the rest of the record. I'll be ordering a copy for sure.

Nice work YYNOT.

• Like 2

Glad you finally came around! lol

I've ignored you guys for years, and now am kicking myself for doing so.

THIS IS AMAZING. Now to check out your YouTube channel, and pre-order your album

Thank you!!!

Killer!! Really great tune. Nice writing, wonderful arrangement, good recording...love it!

Excited to hear the rest of the record. I'll be ordering a copy for sure.

Nice work YYNOT.

First time I've listened to you guys, and I'm gobsmacked...cracking tune, in fact I'd go as far as saying that that's the kind of stuff I wish Rush had done after they started to decline in the late 80s..
  • Like 2

Another song from you that instantly became one of my favorite songs of all time and I think this is your best song! This and Kingdom come are just such amazing songs and you have quickly become one of my favorite bassists of all time. Keep writing songs and put out as many albums as you can and you have my word that I will buy everything that you release (And that means a lot because I hate to have to admit it but it has been a long time since I paid for music. lol). I will be buying the album and listening to it this weekend and I am really looking forward to it.

Here is a link to a thread that I started in Feburary of this year when I first discovered you guys.

http://www.therushfo...page__hl__yynot

Edit: I just noticed that you had posted in the thread I made. lol

Edited by snowdogged
  • Like 2

Yeah, so I bought the album and have been listening to it and I can't even remember the last time I enjoyed listening to a new album so much! Every song on it is great! The musicianship on it is spectacular. I am already looking forward to your next album!
  • Like 3

Got the album off iTunes a couple days ago and am very much enjoying it. Well played and composed songs with a great and clear production. Love the singers voice too. There's a very uplifting feeling to it. You can tell she genuinely enjoys what she's doing.

Job well done by everyone involved.

• Like 2