Unfortunate occurances...

OldRUSHfan

Just took of sip of my cherry Kool-aid, felt a sneeze coming on, and ended up blowing the Kool-aid out my NOSE. OOPS inDEED! [cough cough]

X4UTRtE.gif

• Like 3

Just took of sip of my cherry Kool-aid, felt a sneeze coming on, and ended up blowing the Kool-aid out my NOSE. OOPS inDEED! [cough cough]

X4UTRtE.gif

Sorry, but :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

TMI.......

Both of you, :P

HCDob5b.gif

• Like 1

X4UTRtE.gif

:LOL: *wipes screen* :LOL:

• Like 1

X4UTRtE.gif

Unlike all the stuff I see you are pink cheeked about, THIS IS NOT a NORMAL BODILY FUNCTION! :blush: lol

f2B1C3O.gif

• Like 1

I thought you weren't supposed to drink the Kool-Aid...

dont-drink-the-kool-aid-tshirt-preview.png

Sounds like you got off pretty easy! :LOL:

It's a Million times better when made with Organic Stevia extract powder for you!

f2B1C3O.gif

One this starts, incontinence is just around the corner.

Nah, my bladder is JUST FINE!

HohnDUl.gif

• Like 1

X4UTRtE.gif

Unlike all the stuff I see you are pink cheeked about, THIS IS NOT a NORMAL BODILY FUNCTION! :blush: lol

f2B1C3O.gif

:P

• Like 1

Had a great ski day with my wife, and we were chatting about it on tge way home. I wasn't paying attention to my speed, just following some other guy's lead, and got pulled over. $135 ticket.

Had a great ski day with my wife, and we were chatting about it on tge way home. I wasn't paying attention to my speed, just following some other guy's lead, and got pulled over. $135 ticket.

Did he get pulled over too?

Of course not.

That sucks!

HohnDUl.gif

Sitting at my work table, and watching the third season of CSI, when Sophie strolls up and parps up a storm SBD of course....but WOW...Then she looks at me, unconcerned, and tail straight up in Happy Cat style] Man I just changed part of her and Pigwicgeon's diet. namely the mornimg wet food. They get Wellnes wet food now and they both love it, and they've BOTH proven how well it does it's job...

4bfIjW1.jpg

X4UTRtE.gif

Sitting at my work table, and watching the third season of CSI, when Sophie strolls up and parps up a storm SBD of course....but WOW...Then she looks at me, unconcerned, and tail straight up in Happy Cat style] Man I just changed part of her and Pigwicgeon's diet. namely the mornimg wet food. They get Wellnes wet food now and they both love it, and they've BOTH proven how well it does it's job...

4bfIjW1.jpg

X4UTRtE.gif

Parrrrrrp!! :LMAO:

• Like 1

4bfIjW1.jpg

X4UTRtE.gif

Same thing happened with us a year ago when were changing Rocky's food over. He put us through a week of SBD bombs until the changeover was complete.
  • Like 1

4bfIjW1.jpg

X4UTRtE.gif

Same thing happened with us a year ago when were changing Rocky's food over. He put us through a week of SBD bombs until the changeover was complete.

Well, I've changed their 'kibble crunchis to Blue buffalo indoor health, and their wet food to Wellness indoor pattee chicken and herring. They LOVE the food more than the Fancy Feast they used to get and this stuff is only a couple bucks more, and I like the positive feedback from animal doctors on the nutrition and health benefits...

W4QWXp4.gif

4bfIjW1.jpg

X4UTRtE.gif

Well, I've changed their 'kibble crunchis to Blue buffalo indoor health, and their wet food to Wellness indoor pattee chicken and herring. They LOVE the food more than the Fancy Feast they used to get and this stuff is only a couple bucks more, and I like the positive feedback from animal doctors on the nutrition and health benefits...

W4QWXp4.gif

Amen to that, I've had my pets on premium foods for years. Fed the cats and Rocky various styles of Nutro. Then about 3 years ago my vet advised me to double check what i was feeding Rocky, as feeding an older dog (10 + years) a food with a high protein content (20 % or more) can lead to premature liver & kidney failure. Since then he's been on Science Diet Active Maturity, which is in the 16-17 % range. Rocky likes it, and I'll supplement it wih leftover veggies from time to time.
  • Like 1