Rate the hit song from 2017: Harry Styles - Sign of the Times  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the hit song from 2017: Harry Styles - Sign of the Times

• ★☆☆☆☆
    • ★★☆☆☆
    • ★★★☆☆
    • ★★★★☆
    • ★★★★★

Having a young daughter I'm quite familiar with 1D's 2nd, 3rd and 4th records, having heard them ad nauseam.

Unfortunately in their solo work, they're trying to shed the boy band image, so they figure the way to do that is to say "f**k" a lot in their songs. Sorry kiddo. Daddy's not ready for you to be blasting that from your room...

runs a bit long. But shows a lot of promise from an unexpected place. Hope he goes more ambitious next time.
  • Like 1

Having a young daughter I'm quite familiar with 1D's 2nd, 3rd and 4th records, having heard them ad nauseam.

Unfortunately in their solo work, they're trying to shed the boy band image, so they figure the way to do that is to say "f**k" a lot in their songs. Sorry kiddo. Daddy's not ready for you to be blasting that from your room...

I don't think he swears once...

I don't want to. Pop has become unlistenable garbage to me over the last 15 years and I don't want my ears to hate me.

Actually his solo work is good pop, unlike the rest of 1D's solo careers.

The album got old fast...but I was gobsmacked by its quality!

I don't think he swears once...

Oh. That's nice then. Two of the others did. One of them in the 1st verse of the 1st song.