TINWOODSMAN

OldRUSHfan

Could you please let me know who that is in your Avatar? It's really been driving me nuts. I feel like I know that face, but can't connect it to particulars...Thanks!

dDMuZuv.gif

It is an unreasonable facsimile of a NoShaveNovember Rush Forum yesteryear selfie taken shortly after a re-infatuation with a certain three piece band ... a long time past hemi/shortly past a snakes concert reintegration with that said revered band ... who performed in the Queen City of the Plains after a 28 year hiatus.

It replaced a dreary picture of a Canadian maple tree beneath an earthshine moon that I also photographed ... in my fathers back yard, one early winter February morn, not long after he passed on.

Noone too famous!

Edited by Tinwoodsman
  • Like 5

It is an unreasonable facsimile of a NoShaveNovember Rush Forum yesteryear selfie taken shortly after a re-infatuation with a certain three piece band ... a long time past hemi/shortly past a snakes concert reintegration with that said revered band ... who performed in the Queen City of the Plains after a 28 year hiatus.

It replaced a dreary picture of a Canadian maple tree beneath an earthshine moon that I also photographed ... in my fathers back yard, one early winter February morn, not long after he passed on.

Noone too famous!

Maybe it's possible you've posted a pic of yourself on TRF before this that I've seen. my brain may NOT be working completely at this time, but, well, I just put your avatar pic in my photo album and there you are! your avatar pic is already there! i knew I remembered seeing that pic! I have you listed by your real life name and writer of a song called 'What are you listening to?' I remember when I went to look for any hits on 'search Google for image' the first thing that popped into my mind was 'Gentle Giant' or 'Jethro Tull' members...I was 'profiling' your general looks...Cool! I HAVE been seeing you! That is a GREAT relief on my mind! Any chance I can hear that song? [if it actually exists!] You are definitely famous in MY book at least!

dDMuZuv.gif

• Like 2

Hey, TinMan! :D

TRF is very lucky to have you around!

:cheers:

Love your Hamster, Verena :wub:

:banana:

Edited by OldRUSHfan

Noone too famous!

Maybe it's possible you've posted a pic of yourself on TRF before this that I've seen. my brain may NOT be working completely at this time, but, well, I just put your avatar pic in my photo album and there you are! your avatar pic is already there! i knew I remembered seeing that pic! I have you listed by your real life name and writer of a song called 'What are you listening to?' I remember when I went to look for any hits on 'search Google for image' the first thing that popped into my mind was 'Gentle Giant' or 'Jethro Tull' members...I was 'profiling' your general looks...Cool! I HAVE been seeing you! That is a GREAT relief on my mind! Any chance I can hear that song? [if it actually exists!] You are definitely famous in MY book at least!

dDMuZuv.gif

Sorry ... I have no idea what that song was or what thread that was in unless the song was Earthshine by Rush. The current avatar picture was in a No Shave November thread that kind of fizzled ... but last night, I did find a hilarious shot after November picture on my camera. I'm not sure I want to save my pictures on other websites the way this world is morphing.

• Like 1

Shoot! I was looking forward to hearing your abilities!

f2B1C3O.gif

f2B1C3O.gif

Crimanelly Nutsy ... I found it with the search engine.

It was "Hello There" by Cheap Trick ... a really short ditty they used to open concerts with, clocking in at 1:42.

There is no video recording by me but it would be easy if I had a social media avenue to borrow.

• Like 1

f2B1C3O.gif

Crimanelly Nutsy ... I found it with the search engine.

It was "Hello There" by Cheap Trick ... a really short ditty they used to open concerts with, clocking in at 1:42.

There is no video recording by me but it would be easy if I had a social media avenue to borrow.

Yeah, they used to end some concerts with "Goodnight now Ladies and Bentlemen" also...Last time I saw them was in 1981 with Van Halen at Joe Louis Arena in Detroit...The two bands had a 'feud' going at that time, I remember reading about it in CIRCUS magazine, which I had a subscription to back then...

RKCcpCz.gif

• Like 1