Happy 70th Steven Tyler

custom55

man at 1:45 Joe is shitting all over the vocals. Guess that's part of the substances back then ('f**k your vocals i still want to jam').

Not sure who I'm more surprised about making 70....Steven or Keef Richards.

Edited by HemiBeers
  • Like 3

70. Good Lord.

But then again I'm fif-... never mind.

Rock and roll will never die. Happy birthday, Tyler.

• Like 2

god damn I didn't think he was 70. happy late birthday to the frontman of my first favorite band.

Up to and including Pump, one of the most consistently excellent discographies of all time. And a phenomenal live performer.

I've only missed a few NYC area Aerosmith tours since the mid-70's ( my first show was at Central Park 75 ) and they still give a great night of music. Steven is a awesome front man.

• Like 2

Up to and including Pump, one of the most consistently excellent discographies of all time. And a phenomenal live performer.

I've only missed a few NYC area Aerosmith tours since the mid-70's ( my first show was at Central Park 75 ) and they still give a great night of music. Steven is a awesome front man.

Yep one of the best ever! The front man has changed over the years. You don't see a lot of singers who just take over the stage anymore - Roger Daltrey, Freddie Mercury, Rod Stewart (back in the day), Mick Jagger, Robert Plant and yes Steven Tyler - all legends.

• Like 1