I really want a headache

Red3angel

Since seeing this thread been listening to nothing else but MFH in house, in car, walking the dog just soaking it in :)

Man what a beautiful album, you just slide into the groove and effortlessly carried along by every. single. track

I can't ever just listen to this album once. Usually have to hit the repeat button. I really wished he's have found the time to tour for it.

yeah me too, for first time in a few years been giving MFH non-stop play and realised this simply one of greatest albums of all time, by anybody. like it's up there with Rumours or something. every note every sound in a perfect groove

If Ged looking for something to do knock out a few new tracks and tour em with MFH be brill man

Edited by lifeson90
  • Like 2

Since seeing this thread been listening to nothing else but MFH in house, in car, walking the dog just soaking it in :)

Man what a beautiful album, you just slide into the groove and effortlessly carried along by every. single. track

I can't ever just listen to this album once. Usually have to hit the repeat button. I really wished he's have found the time to tour for it.

yeah me too, for first time in a few years been giving MFH non-stop play and realised this simply one of greatest albums of all time, by anybody. like it's up there with Rumours or something. every note every sound in a perfect groove

If Ged looking for something to do knock out a few new tracks and tour em with MFH be brill man

It wouldn’t surprise me if Geddy released a solo album within the next 2 years and followed up with a tour. Naturally, some tunes off MFH would be on the setlist.

• Like 2

two things:

1. Geddy and Alex have said a million times that they'd never do Rush without all three of them, and they literally released a documentary about coming to terms with R40 being the end of the band, so it's probably time to give it up.

2. On the actual topic of the thread: I like MFH. If it were a Rush album, it wouldn't be the worst Rush album. "Grace to Grace" is better than any song they released in the '90s except for maybe "Driven" or "Ghost of a Chance."

My Favourite Headache would be in my Top 3 RUSH albums if it were considered a RUSH album. I love every single song on that album. If we are not getting more RUSH albums, I am hoping against hope that Geddy releases at least one more solo album.
  • Like 3

I like it a lot better than Rumors.

I would imagine My Favorite Headache not being recorded in 1977 is a strike against it around here.

• Like 1

My Favourite Headache would be in my Top 3 RUSH albums if it were considered a RUSH album. I love every single song on that album. If we are not getting more RUSH albums, I am hoping against hope that Geddy releases at least one more solo album.

I don't consider it a Rush album (I put it after Burning For Buddy and Victor) but that doesn't make it any less of a favorite for me.

• Like 1