Do Rush have many jackwagon fans?

laughedatbytime

well?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Does Rush have many jackwagon fans?

• Yes
    • No

Votes are public.

Given that we have people starting threads with "Do Rush" rather than "Does Rush"...I think I can predict the outcome, if not the margin.

the morning says, the answer is "yes".

• Like 1

Is Harry Styles a jackwagon?

harry-front.jpg

Is he trying to claim he's a Rush fan by wearing a Presto shirt? Sorry man, but that's not going to gain you much credibility, especially with your musical background...

If it was a Caress Of Steel shirt, maybe I'd think twice.

harry-front.jpg

Is he trying to claim he's a Rush fan by wearing a Presto shirt? Sorry man, but that's not going to gain you much credibility, especially with your musical background...

I’m gonna find a way into backstage at his next show and quiz him on Rush to prove his worthiness. Should go well.

• Like 2

Best thread of the hour!

Not to mention that it will have a longer shelf life than any of the DC sports teams.

harry-front.jpg

I’m gonna find a way into backstage at his next show and quiz him on Rush to prove his worthiness. Should go well.

I swear, I can't make this shit up, but .. for what it's worth:

A few years ago my sis went to see a show at a club here in NJ - it was a 90s Night type thing, and there was a Rage Against The Machine cover band, a Blind Melon cover band and an Alice In Chains cover band ...

So anyway, my sis said that Harry was there intently watching the cover bands ... And in between sets, a few people would go up and talk, get a pic with him, etc, so she went up to him to say HI, and she said he was super friendly and Harry said "THIS IS MY ERA" when she asked what bands he liked ..

I wouldn't be so sure that Harry isn't a fan of Presto ... for god's sake, he stood and watched a Blind Melon cover band !!

Edited by Lucas
  • Like 2

harry-front.jpg

A few years ago my sis went to see a show at a club here in NJ - it was a 90s Night type thing, and there was a Rage Against The Machine cover band, a Blind Melon cover band and an Alice In Chains cover band ...

So anyway, my sis said that Harry was there intently watching the cover bands ... And in between sets, a few people would go up and talk, get a pic with him, etc, so she went up to him to say HI, and she said he was super friendly and Harry said "THIS IS MY ERA" when she asked what bands he liked ..

I wouldn't be so sure that Harry isn't a fan of Presto ... for god's sake, he stood and watched a Blind Melon cover band !!

Well....I heard that his solo record was filled with all sorts of old rock vibes... maybe he really does love Presto... the man's still got a lot to prove if he wants me to believe he's a True Rush Fan ( :P ) though. Maybe if he stopped hanging out with Taylor Swift an wrote off all his old boy band stuff and started wearing leather and studs...

• Like 2

harry-front.jpg

Well....I heard that his solo record was filled with all sorts of old rock vibes... maybe he really does love Presto... the man's still got a lot to prove if he wants me to believe he's a True Rush Fan ( :P ) though. Maybe if he stopped hanging out with Taylor Swift an wrote off all his old boy band stuff and started wearing leather and studs...

How about this one

:LOL:

e0dd0253c20283e8ba4c59096373ca3e.jpg

harry-front.jpg

How about this one

In "One Vision" there's a line where Freddie sings "there's only one direction." This one I actually don't doubt...though I do doubt he's as much of a fan as me. :P

• Like 2

harry-front.jpg

How about this one

In "One Vision" there's a line where Freddie sings "there's only one direction." This one I actually don't doubt...though I do doubt he's as much of a fan as me. :P

I doubt Freddie and Brian May's own parents aren't as big of fans as you !!

• Like 2

Votes are public.

Given that we have people starting threads with "Do Rush" rather than "Does Rush"...

Hey, all's I did was copy/paste the other thread title and change one half of one word!

• Like 1