Do Rush have many Speedwagon fans?

JARG

To answer the question...I heard it from a friend who heard it from a friend who heard it from another that the answer is no.
  • Like 9

I know all about those men. Still I don't remember 'Cause it was us. Baby, way before then, and we' re still together.

Cuck

• Like 5

Little known myth, "In Your Letter" was written to a former REO Speedwagon die-hard lifelong fan who ditched them once his girlfriend took him to a Rush concert on the opening night of REO's tour.

"In your letter you said you didn't love me

You said you're gonna leave me

But you could've said it better

Oh in your letter, you said you couldn't face me

You said you could replace me

But you could've said it better"

I hear Cronin is still bitter, but in my opinion he's the one who could've worded things better. ;) :P

• Like 2

You Can Tune A Piano But You Can't Tuna Fish

I love early REO

After Hi Infidelity they are SHITE.

Do RUSH fans like Air Supply?

At least Air Supply still tours.

REO rounds out my big four AOR bands with Styx, Journey, and Foreigner. Great band. HiInfidelity is a fantastic record through and through. Going to see them and Chicago with my dad in August!

• Like 3

I picked up High Infidelity the same day I got Moving Pictures both got a lot of "airplay" at my house.

The only exposure to REO I had as a young 'un was You Get What You Play for. I was soooo disappointed in High Fidelity, but I bet if I listened to it now, things would be different.

Golden Country - best REO song Evahhh.

Speaking of a "synth era"...

This is the audio from You Get What You Play For but I don't think the video is... Kevin doing his best Freddie Mercury on-stage impression in this one and Gary (R.I.P.) absolutely SHREDS on the Les Paul, broken string and all!...A spectacularly ROCKING tune... on my list of 10 best ever, stranded on a deserted island must haves... :haz:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HR8CnXn8LY0

• Like 3

Golden Country - best REO song Evahhh.

Concur

This band was better in the early days before Cronin took total control.Golden Country is on R.E.O.T.W.O, obviously their second album.

Edited by driventotheedge
  • Like 1

I picked up High Infidelity the same day I got Moving Pictures both got a lot of "airplay" at my house.

HI InFIdelity is a phenomenal album. I love REO.

I just wanted to say I agree with you 100% on this one. :cool:

I haven't had time to dive back in on SOCN. Maybe tonight. Just bought a bottle of Tullamore. I'll pour a dram, have a little headphone time and then see if I can get to it.

• Like 1