The greatest rush song

Red3angel

The greatest rush song

Well, that's not a loaded question, is it? :poke:

Natural Science

Obviously. ;)

Answer is going to change every day but one song that epitomizes them to me is freewill . Subdivisions is close

Freewill is usually where I go in answering your question. It has everything good about RUSH in a compact, well-crafted format.

maxresdefault.jpg

Cygnus X-2 Eh?

:LOL:

yeah no it's definitely Cygnus X-1, which also happens to be the most metal song they ever recorded :haz:

• Like 1

La Villa Strangiato - doesnt have Ged's unique voice,which only thing that could disqualify it but, the track is just the essence of Rush

In a couple hundred years time people will be marvelling at La Villa in the same way they do now with Mozart

• Like 1

Right now (cause this changes all the time) I'm conflicted between 2112 and Xanadu.

[Devil's advocate: 2112 isn't really one song, but a bunch of songs linked together by a theme.]

So I'm gonna say Xanadu.

• Like 1

If I were to nail down what the best Rush song they ever composed was taking everything into consideration like length, lyrics, melody, commercial appeal, memorable parts, energy, etc etc etc....I'd have to go with Spirit Of Radio. Time Stand Still is a close second.
  • Like 2

Close call between Xanadu and La Villa but I'll go with the Coleridge-inspired epic.
  • Like 1