2018 TRF NCAA Tournament Bracket Challenge!

edhunter

I went to bed before the game started last night and woke up as a glorious, amazing, humble, REPEAT champion!

Apparently 'Nova was quite impressive. A guy from my high school (Harold Pressley) was on their '85 team that beat Georgetown.

Seems the Villanova Wildcats pretty much dominated the Wolverines, at least in the 2nd half, and won quite easily. Congrats to them.

Nova was down 8pts but their sixth man cane in and lit the world on fire, busting 3s, driving for layups, and blicking dudes twice his size (ok, hyperbole there, but he did have a wicked two-hand block). A 31pt performance, ourscoring the entire Michigan bench times four, which scored 7pts.

Then the Nova regulars followed suit and it was over by halftime.

I went to bed before the game started last night and woke up as a glorious, amazing, humble, REPEAT champion!

Apparently 'Nova was quite impressive. A guy from my high school (Harold Pressley) was on their '85 team that beat Georgetown.

Was he snorting cocaine with Gary McLain?

Was he snorting cocaine with Gary McLain?

Good question. He had a cup of coffee with the Sacramento Kings and wound up in Europe.