2018 TRF NCAA Tournament Bracket Challenge!

edhunter

I need Villanova to win out, and Kansas to beat Duke. If Villanova wins tomorrow and Duke beats Kansas, then it'll go to goose.

Either way it'll all be decided before the Final. The other half of the draw has been obliterated for everyone.

I'm in a great spot. If Duke wins, I win. And if Duke loses...Duke loses!!!!

Hate to pull for you to lose, so I'll just say, let's go Jayhawks!

Rock chock.

I just hope that Duke loses and that Gary Trent Jr misses the game winning shot with Duke down 1 no matter how much it affects my pool chances.

I'd add to that, that on the same play, Grayson "Tripper" Allen gets accidentally tripped, falls and hits his face, knocking out several teeth in the process.

After watching that ball rim out on Grayson Allen, do you still believe there's no God, FG?

;)

• Like 2

I'm out running errands so I can only see the updates. Was there a controversy? Not that I care...I hate Duke. Eternally. I was at the game in 1990 when Laettner beat ua at the buzzer to go to the Final Four. Even though we beat them for the title in '99 and again in '04, it never goes away..

I'm out running errands so I can only see the updates. Was there a controversy? Not that I care...I hate Duke. Eternally. I was at the game in 1990 when Laettner beat ua at the buzzer to go to the Final Four. Even though we beat them for the title in '99 and again in '04, it never goes away..

There was a ball that went out of bounds initially ruled out on Kansas but after much review, they changed it. Not sure it affected the outcome of the game and not sure it should have been overturned but it went against Duke so that's ok.

• Like 1

There was a ball that went out of bounds initially ruled out on Kansas but after much review, they changed it. Not sure it affected the outcome of the game and not sure it should have been overturned but it went against Duke so that's ok.

Oh, that's fine. The same thing happened in the first half when a ball went offAllen's fingers.

• Like 1

As much as I'm hoping Michigan wins on Monday, I have to be realistic. 'Nova is just steamrolling all tournament, and I don't see the Wolverines coming back from down 10 on them like they did on Loyola.

Just the same, GO BLUE!

• Like 2

As much as I'm hoping Michigan wins on Monday, I have to be realistic. 'Nova is just steamrolling all tournament, and I don't see the Wolverines coming back from down 10 on them like they did on Loyola.

Just the same, GO BLUE!

18 three-pointers, 11 of 13 at one point in the first half. A team shoots like that, you lose. Period.

Rooting for Michigan to hang with Nova. They are 7-point dogs, so they might be a good bet. Underdogs getting 6+ points are 8-2 vs the spread since 1984, with four teams winning outright. Michigan has the horses and the defensive scheme to get the job done, and I'm wondering if Nova may go cold from the arc after last night's performance.

Just the same, GO BLUE!

If both teams play to their potential, Villanova should win easily, but just as they made a lot of 3 pointers yesterday, they could miss a lot tomorrow. Let's hope for that.

• Like 1

Congrat's Notre Dame Women!

It's been a good weekend for Arike Ogunbowale.

On Friday, the Notre Dame guard hit a game-winner over UConn to send her school to the NCAA Tournament championship vs. Mississippi State.

On Sunday, Ogunbowale once again delivered, catching the ball with three second left, the score tied 58-58 and making her way to the elbow to launch a contested three.

Swish. Notre Dame won it.

On Friday, the Notre Dame guard hit a game-winner over UConn to send her school to the NCAA Tournament championship vs. Mississippi State.

On Sunday, Ogunbowale once again delivered, catching the ball with three second left, the score tied 58-58 and making her way to the elbow to launch a contested three.

But, but, but, UConn is bad for women's basketball!

That giant for MSU needs to learn to play more aggressively.....and make a wide open layup.

Refs swallowed the whistle in the last few minutes, which also didn't help MSU.

I can remember a time when Notre Dame didn't even admit women, not that long ago, in the 1970s, I believe.

Ah, yes, in 1971 according to Wikipedia. It was a staple of ND football broadcasts prior to that to bring up that men at Notre Dame would have to swim over to St Mary's college in South Bend to get dates. I'm not sure why this was, as the automobile had been invented by then, but maybe the players wanted to avoid being the next Ted Kennedy when driving them home.

• Like 1

Finals coverage starts at 7 EST, but game starts at 9:20. What....the....f**k??? Two hours and twenty minutes to talk about the game? That's longer than the game will last.

f***ing ridiculous to start that late on a work/school weekday night. Yap for an hour and start it at 8.

frickin-idiot.jpg

Edited by HemiBeers
  • Like 2

Finals coverage starts at 7 EST, but game starts at 9:20. What....the....f**k??? Two hours and twenty minutes to talk about the game? That's longer than the game will last.

f***ing ridiculous to start that late on a work/school weekday night. Yap for an hour and start it at 8.

frickin-idiot.jpg

They could yap for two hours and still start at 7 CST.

Or maybe they're just waiting for West Coast fans to get home from work. Sure, there hasn't been a West Coast team in the tournament for two weeks...

• Like 2

frickin-idiot.jpg

Or maybe they're just waiting for West Coast fans to get home from work. Sure, there hasn't been a West Coast team in the tournament for two weeks...

Like we expect the NCAA to do something intelligent beyond being athlete pimps.
  • Like 1

frickin-idiot.jpg

It's all about prime time in the Eastern time zone. That's basically all advertisers care about. Because, as I'm sure you know, New York City, the center of the known universe (just ask them) is in that time zone.

frickin-idiot.jpg

It's all about prime time in the Eastern time zone. That's basically all advertisers care about. Because, as I'm sure you know, New York City, the center of the known universe (just ask them) is in that time zone.

if so, that's not a wise move, because my tired ass goes to bed at 10:30, game or not. So they just lost one out of their advertising audience based on my lack of ability to stay awake. :codger: In addition, I won't start watching until 9:20, so their pregame bullshit didn't get any advertising influence on me.

Pregame discussions beyond 15 minutes annoy the f**k out of me. Just shut-up and play!

Not a fan of 2 hours and 20 minutes of foreplay.

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/ed/ed6b68902a91adfb54d2ad018dad0dc46d76c36023704f6a8d084e1fdb81a84e.jpg

Edited by HemiBeers
  • Like 1