A "THUNDERBOLT" Unleashed With A TreeDuck Explosion Of Pure "FIREPOWER!" JUDAS PRIEST VS SAXON!

RUSHHEAD666

Heavy Metal Fuckking Thunder Meets The Sad Wings Of Destiny! GET IN THE RING MIUTHAUFFUKKAS!  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Which 2018 Heavy Fuckking Metal Release is Better????????

• JUDAS PRIEST! "FIREPOWER"
    • SAXON! "THUNDERBOLT"

Ok GF MY BROTHA!

Dedicated to you my METAL MUTHA!

This is for all of you metalhead maniacs! OF COURSE THE NEW PRIEST WILL WIN!

BUT WHAT THE FUKK! CAPS ON! SWEARING! IT'S THAT TIME!

"THUNDERBOLT" VS "FIREPOWER!" 21018 RELEASES BY TWO OF THE GREATEST BANDS IN THE METAL GOD MORTAL LAND!! FOREVERMORE TO LIVE BEYOND US ALL!!!!!

FOR ALL OF TIME! MAY OUR CHILDREN'S CHILDREN'S CHILDREN LEARN THE METAL WAYS WHEN WE ARE ALL DUST AND BONES!

THUNDERBOLT BABY!

SAXON!

Thank God Andy didn't sign it!

PLEDGE THIS!

He may have forged Tipton's signature because Glenn's hand was shaking too much.

HAHAHA! Oh shit man! Glad I didn't drop a couple of grand on that Tipton signed guitar then! WHOA!

Both albums are fantastic and full of epic shit. It's hard to decide which one I like more, because that changes from day to day. Yesterday I thought Thunderbolt leads by a nose but today Firepower is on a steady rotation again. I haven't expected that both bands are still able to release so many great songs.
  • Like 3

Not many votes so far, only 4...

It seems this poll is a bust.

No one truly cares about metal on here except a few of us.

No one likes Turbonegro.

I'm shocked.

Earl, you mean you're shocked that no one likes Turbonegro ??

Like Steel Panther, I understand the joke, but it's an unfunny one .. same with Turbonegro .. They are a joke band, a parody

I feel the same about horror films - the parodies, the comedic ones - I have zero interest

When something is a parody, it bears no resemblance to the real thing - it's all in the meaning, and those bands mean nothing to me

• Like 2

No one likes Turbonegro.

I'm shocked.

Like Steel Panther, I understand the joke, but it's an unfunny one .. same with Turbonegro .. They are a joke band, a parody

I feel the same about horror films - the parodies, the comedic ones - I have zero interest

When something is a parody, it bears no resemblance to the real thing - it's all in the meaning, and those bands mean nothing to me

I know I know! I'm a melodic rock WHORE! I love STEEL PANTHER and TURBONEGRO! TO EACH THEIR OWN!

• Like 1

I have never heard of Turnbonegro until that thread. I thought Earl was just making stuff up at first for attention lol.

I thought he was dissing Turbo!

Hahaha! I am an attention seeking WHORE!!!!

Sleep with me now!!!!

I love STEEL TURBO!

I love NEGRO PANTHER!

• Like 1

No one likes Turbonegro.

I'm shocked.

I know I know! I'm a melodic rock WHORE! I love STEEL PANTHER and TURBONEGRO! TO EACH THEIR OWN!

Before I go to sleep tonight, I'm going to listen to the new Turbonegro

I know they've gone thru some changes over the years, and I think I should at least give the new album a shot

SHOT IN THE DARK

I remember that video on heavy rotation on MTV

Jake E Lee = underrated to the max !!!!!!!!

• Like 3